Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 18, 2012 4:08:29 PM PDT
Weston says:
I just recieved my Ultimate Loot Chest Edition in the mail from Amazon. When I lifted up my steelcase from the box I heard the disc moving around inside it. Opened it up and sure enough it's scratched like crazy and my 360 won't even read it. Anyone else have this problem and is this a known thing? I called Amazon and they can't give me an exchange because they are out of stock. Anyone knew if Gearbox knows if this is a widespread issue and they are offering a replacement for the disc or did I just get bad luck?

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 9:12:56 PM PDT
Dawn M says:
I actually JUST checked mine, and it was loose and a little scratched up, but I haven't tried it in my 360 yet. =/

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 10:19:44 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 18, 2012 10:19:57 PM PDT
Sean Farrell says:
Mine, my brother's, and my friends discs from the ULC Edition (which were all pre-ordered on Amazon) weren't loose or scratched. Each of our ULC Editions were in perfect condition. I guess it could depend on how your UPS/FedEx handled the box.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 7:21:32 AM PDT
Mine arrived intact. You should contact 2K though.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 9:01:03 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 19, 2012 11:35:48 AM PDT
T. Miller says:
-That is one of the most heart breaking sounds for a Gamer! (THE DEATH RATTLE!!) -I hope mine gets here in okay shape... 0_0

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 9:17:43 AM PDT
Ken says:
There are also reports of missing disks, DLC codes (the sheet inside the case, not the club code we got from amazon), and of course the missing bobble head figures from ~1% of the ULCs sold. At least it arrived double boxed....safe and secure!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 20, 2012 12:16:53 AM PDT
Dawn M says:
I don't necessarily think it was because of how it was handled. When the disc is snapped in, it's in there pretty snug. I also tried mine last night, and it seems to work fine.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 20, 2012 5:19:45 AM PDT
Weston says:
Ya the box itself has no room to wiggle around. I assume I just got an extremely rare case where it might not have been snapped into place to begin with.

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 9:28:00 AM PDT
Hunter says:
Mine was loose, but luckily it wasn't scratched up. Phew!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Sep 18, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions