Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 28, 2012 7:08:13 PM PDT
Rick Caffrey says:
Is anyone else getting a "disc unreadable" error when trying to start the game? At first it was intermittent, but now consistently happening and I just can't play anymore. I've read on a couple other forums that some people think it is a recent update causing it, but have read no official confirmations stating this. I'm hoping a new update fixes this soon.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2012 8:55:50 PM PDT
Bobachow says:
I just posted a review on this. Here is the solution that I found after some research. It seems either an update from Xbox live or when you install the hero pack into the Xbox console will give the unreadable disc error. Prior to this, it worked fine. There is nothing wrong with the disc. You will need to sign out of Xbox live. Load the game after signing out. Once the game loads and appears, log back to Xbox live and you are all set. This is very annoying; hopefully some update will fix this issue
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jul 28, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 2, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about