Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 15, 2012
An excellent, easy to read guide that sets out how a 'job' is different from a 'career'. Plus points for the chapters on 'questions that can help you to find a career' and the one on overcoming obstacles. Some great advice, and a must buy for anyone setting out on their first job or looking at a mid-career change.
on February 10, 2012
Thanks Stacy this book comes at just the right time for me and millions more. I can't agree more that "choosing a career" is paramount when choosing a job. I have had a job that was much more than just "punching a clock", I looked forward to going to work to have fun and do exciting things; getting paid was just to keep my lifestyle up. The easy ways you explain how to get that "Perfect Career" really hit the point; why have just a job when you can get paid for doing what you love. I think you have a great book here and I cannot wait till I read your other books.
on February 11, 2012
If you're someone who is just starting out but don't quite know what sort of job you want, this book can help you. It gives guidance on how to choose a satisfying career at any stage of life.
on February 16, 2012
I have always wanted to choose a career path, but never even knew where to start. In this book, I was able to find out how to narrow down my career choices, how to find relevant information concerning that choice and then how to take the steps necessary to begin my journey to getting my desired career.
on February 28, 2012
I bought this book as I have two other ones by the author that are good, and I need ones to recommend to my charges. Stacey Michelle takes you through how to overcome your fear of not making enough money, what you want from a cereer, how to get past obstacles, and more.

This is a very good primer for someone looking to start work or thinking about changing career and good for my group discussions.