Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 26, 2012
This is a great book to have on Kindle. The kids enjoy having something on the Kindle that is meant for them. They feel so grown up using it. I love having something on the Kindle for the kids to keep them interested in books. This is a nice book for the little ones to flip through and learn from.
VINE VOICEon June 21, 2012
Lovely wordless photos of lots of animals without grass or bars or trees as background. Simple and effective. The granddaughter just gazes at the pictures and we talk about thee animals. it is the start of a conversation that counts.
Photographs of animals with their names underneath. That's it. But there are a 100 of them and many of which I did not know. The kids had fun trying to guess them. A couple of them repeated themselves (maybe a flaw with the ebook version) and some were not labeled correctly - such as female goat - which should have been Boer Goat. I liked the photos of the animals being free of a background which made them easier to view on the Kindle. Overall the book is fun and well done.
on February 24, 2013
I THOUGHT IT WOUD HAVE MORE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST ANIMAL LABELS. THE PHOTOS ARE SO CUTE AND MORE FOR A TODDLER AND ELL LEARNER.
on May 10, 2013
Bought for my grandson. Great pictures, sounds and a lot of animals he loves looking at on the tablet and goes back again and again
on August 20, 2013
My Grand Daughter and my Grand Son both like this book about the ZOO, so I'm writing the twenty plus words, if I counted correctly.
on May 25, 2012
I have the kindle version of this book. When my two year old looks at the pictures, his four older siblings crowd around and enjoy looking at the pictures, too. The images are crisp and stand out.
on December 17, 2014
Good book.
on May 8, 2014
the kids have a great time looking at the pictures and are truly amazed by the animals. This book can keep them occupied for hours.
on June 26, 2015
This book is helping me teach my two year old the different animals and she loves it. I would definitely recommend this book for young children.