- Paperback: 244 pages
- Publisher: AuthorHouse (November 20, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449036783
- ISBN-13: 978-1449036782
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,158,086 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Discover Smart BIM: An Interactive Guide to ArchiCAD
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I especially found the step by step instructions easy to understand and thought provoking. From the beginner basics to advanced building modelling Ken Good showed me how to overcome all of the missing questions into an interactive Guide to use as a resource with my ArchiCAD software.
An essential Text for all students of Building Design.