Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 20, 2016
Great read for managers & up. Also great personal help in identifying strengths with the StrengthsFinder tool. Also see StrengthsFinder app.
on June 25, 2016
It was ok.
on June 5, 2016
You get to a point in life where you discover you are doing work that you don't like or that you can't get a total grasp on. It looks like we are not supposed to master everything but rather build on the strengths that we have. But first you need to understand what your strengths are.

I read this book and after doing the provided strengths test I found myself seeing things that I did not thought I care for. Very useful for people trying to understand what they really like in life.
on June 3, 2016
I was under the impression that I would get an access code in order to do the strengths assessment. Could not find an access code, much cyber circling. Very disappointed
on May 17, 2016
This book is worth reading. Written for those who might not know their strengths, but helpful for those who already do know their strengths
on May 10, 2016
What an encouraging, uplifting, quick read book...it's hard tl put down t times. Basically, focus on u l your strengths not your weeknesses...what a concept!
on May 8, 2016
Great book, great seller. I had a problem with code inside the book for the test, but the seller solve it for me effective and professional manner. Thanks Youth In Revolt store.
on May 4, 2016
I liked the way this book was written so much that I had to get a copy for my wife.
on April 28, 2016
very helpful
on April 23, 2016
Book to support the exam. Not terribly inspiring but it is very useful in starting to understand each other strengths.