5.0 out of 5 stars suberb
this book was off the hook and excaclty what i need to get an "A" in my class much love.
Published 9 months ago by Gerardo quintero

1.0 out of 5 stars unhappy with condition of book
I was very unhappy with the condition of the book I received. It was noted that the book was brand new, never used. Not only was the binding broke (I have to have it glued) but there was high-lighting through out the book.
Published on September 15, 2008 by Carol Conover

5.0 out of 5 stars suberb, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Discovering Literature: Stories, Poems, Plays (Reprint) (3rd Edition) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Price!, October 21, 2011
I originally bought this book through the book store at my school, it was a used copy. But, I checked the Amazon price for it on a whim and it was at least 1/3 the cost and it was a brand new copy (not used like the one I got at my school)!
I'll be buying all of my text books on Amazon from here on out.

1.0 out of 5 stars unhappy with condition of book, September 15, 2008

Discovering Literature: Stories, Poems, Plays (Reprint) (3rd Edition)
Discovering Literature: Stories, Poems, Plays (Reprint) (3rd Edition) by Hans Paul Guth (Hardcover - June 25, 2004)
Used & New from: $0.58