5.0 out of 5 stars Understanding the Big Picture, May 7, 2009
This review is from: Discovering Your Essence Path Book One: Your Essence Path And Other Quintessential Phenomena: A Handbook To Higher Levels Of Spiritual Guidance (Paperback)
I am so grateful for having the opportunity to read, "Discovering Your Essence Path". Not only does this book open your mind to new ways of thinking but also helps connect all the concepts and give clarity to our new understanding of the metaphysical world. This book helps the reader to discover new tools for living in community and have compassion for the human experience. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to break out of the old paradigms to prepare themselves for the new world in the making.

5.0 out of 5 stars DISCOVERING YOUR ESSENCE PATH book one, December 6, 2012
Jane Martin (Monmouth, Oregon USA) - See all my reviews
This is one of the most amazing books DISCOVERING YOUR ESSENCE PATH BOOK ONE channeled by this author. I am finishing the 2nd book now. I am 72 years old and I have studied the esoteric and Metaphysical since age 10 and I can tell you that those of you have read many channeled books will not be disappointed by this and the following books by this author who channels Samuel.

No matter what you have read this books expands past and adds to many other new thought information Even the Abraham information is greatly expanded by this book and affirming why it is always the best choice to go for the better feeling thought.

If you want to understand LIGHT and Ascention you will really be delighted with this and the following books by this author.
Janie Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Discovering Your Essence Path, May 12, 2009
This book integrated and synced the beliefs, practices, hopes and intuitions I have collected over a lifetime of seeking the spiritual path. Everything just clicked into place as I read it, as though I was not fully ready to get the big picture until now. The amazing guidance offered, which is so lovingly channeled by the author with his spirit guides, is exactly the right information for our time of turbulence and transition on this planet. The holistic concepts presented in the book allowed me to truly understand how I can create my own joyful and abundant life no matter what else happens around me. I recommend this book for anyone who is ready to leap ahead by understanding who they are and why they're here.