‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Spend a few more bucks, get something better, November 21, 2008
CG "coloradogirl" (Littleton, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Discovery Kids Digital Photo/Video Camera (Toy)
The view window is very small and very poor quality, and this is how your child will want to view his/her pictures. We bought this camera for our grandson and took it out of the box to try it out. In the evening in our well-lit kitchen, you could barely see an image, so I waited until morning to check it out. If anything, it was worse! It was all washed out. I'm returning this camera. I'd rather spend a few more bucks and get something he'll really enjoy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, November 15, 2008
This review is from: Discovery Kids Digital Photo/Video Camera (Toy)
I was excited to buy this camera for my 3 year old, but after taking it out of the box to play with it I am disappointed. It keeps switching from picture to video, so I had to turn it off before taking each picture; there was a very long pause before a picture would actually take so if you move it (like a 3 yr. old will) it will not take what you want, and the quality was not very good. It is a toy and he'll enjoy taking pictures that he will be able to see... if it does not frustrate him first!

2.0 out of 5 stars kids camera, November 9, 2008
This review is from: Discovery Kids Digital Photo/Video Camera (Toy)
Good or a younger kid who just like to take pictures & not really pay attention to the quality. Poor visibility of the picture.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible! Horrible! Horrible disappointment, December 21, 2008
This review is from: Discovery Kids Digital Photo/Video Camera (Toy)
I totally agree with everything that has already been said, but also the place where you screw the battery door on has super heavy duty springs -- difficult to wrestle into place and then the first time we unscrewed the door (something you kind of assume you need to do periodically) the screw holes broke. This is a CHEAP immitation of the Kid Tough brand camera and I am horribly disappointed for my daughter.

1.0 out of 5 stars This Camera Is A Waste of Money, December 25, 2008
T. Mcgee (Scranton, S.C) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Discovery Kids Digital Photo/Video Camera (Toy)
I can honestly say that this camera was one of the worst cameras that i have ever bought. The screen is a nightmare, you can not see Anything. I
have never gotten it to work not even outside. The screen is so dark you can tell what you have taking a picture of. Do not waste your money!!!!
I will be returning this ASAP!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, junk, would not suggest buying!!!, December 21, 2009
This review is from: Discovery Kids Digital Photo/Video Camera (Toy)
the camera is a piece of junk! before christmas we wanted to put the batteries in the camera, so it would be ready to go when our daughter opened it christmas morning. in the process of pulling the small black door (that holds the flat battery) out, it broke and we had to use tweezers and plyers to get the door out of the camera. this camera is cheaply made. we couldn't take it back because i bought it on sale last year and the return policy had expired. i called the company and they do not give exchanges without the receipt and they do not have replacements parts (said they don't make the parts) that tells you something! you get what you pay for, we should have bought the fischer price kids camera!

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy something better, December 6, 2008
G-Man (Ypsilanti, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Discovery Kids Digital Photo/Video Camera (Toy)
My son received this as a gift, and it seemed to work very well for a while. It needs 4 AA batteries and a special watch battery (included), which I assumed was to keep the memory of the pictures intact if the AAs need to be replaced. We went on vacation recently, and my son would take some pictures, and then by the time we got back to the hotel hours later, the pictures were gone. This processed continued throughout the entire vacation. He didn't care, but if we wanted to keep some of his picts, there were none to bring back. I don't know if the Fisher Price camera is better, but since that one comes with a flash and the Fisher Price name, I can only hope. My son will very soon outgrow the use of this camera and I'll then put it in the nearest landfill. This is probably a good camera for some kids who just want to push buttons. My son is older, and he was actually trying to compose shots.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total piece of Garbage-Literally, June 29, 2009
This review is from: Discovery Kids Digital Photo/Video Camera (Toy)
We got this as a gift. We took it out of the box and it did not work. Tried lots of different batteries. I spoke to Customer Service about getting a replacement (maybe it's a fluke, right?) They were very sarcastic and almost hostile. I did not have a reciept, so they would not even talk to me. Embarrassed, I talked to my MIL about the reciept. She said she bought one for my niece too, and it worked for 2 days and then quit. So, I told her not to dig too hard to look for it. Sometimes my 3 year old is content to run around with it yelling CLICK. But mostly it gathers dust. I am trying to give this zero stars, because it is not a digital camera. But if I have to give it one for it to registar, know I do not endorse this product, even one star!

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK, March 17, 2011
This review is from: Discovery Kids Digital Photo/Video Camera (Toy)
This camera could win a prize for the biggest piece of trash disquised as a childs toy! Camera didn't work unless you shook the camera, and try calling customer service and you will be told to take it back to the store where you bought. If you purchase this camera, KEEP YOUR RECEIPT!

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic, nothing else, May 17, 2009
This review is from: Discovery Kids Digital Photo/Video Camera (Toy)
I agree with the other reviews. It's as good without the batteries as it is with them. Waste of money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Discovery Kids Digital Photo/Video Camera
$89.99 $15.14
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.