5.0 out of 5 stars MAGIC!!, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Discovery In The Woods: A St. Patrick's Day Surprise (Paperback)
After reading this story and sharing it with my 8 year old daughter it gives me a smile to know we can believe!! It was beautifully written, as though we were walking in the woods with her!!!
Read it- you will not regret you did!

From Taryn - (8 years old): Note- I did not correct or help in this below:

The book was great I plan reading it again in my spare time.I have always believed but now I feel like I can see one.You made me believe more and I feel great!!!!!!!! your book was magical and had many different characters,your book was inspiring and fun and many more things!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A true Discovery!, February 19, 2014
A purely engaging and charming book for the young and those young at heart who choose to believe in the magic of this world. After 'living' this story during my childhood, my heart swells upon it's re-read of the tale of the smallest members of our family. Every bit is true; every bit is a feast for the soul. This book will leave all it's readers with a touch of gold glitter forever in their hearts...
I believe...do you? Read and you will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical St. Patrick's Day story!, February 19, 2014
As a Children's Librarian in a busy public library, I know that good St. Patrick's Day stories are hard to find...but A Discovery in the Woods fills the bill for all ages! Beautifully designed with a woodsy font and plenty of white space, this is a chapter book for all ages: beginning readers, preschoolers, grade schoolers; hey! the whole family will want to read it every St. Patrick's Day. I ordered 5 copies for my library!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure delight!, February 28, 2014
Ricki Delmerico
Ten inch tall men, cradles lined with pussy willows, magical powers, leprechaun Olympics? It's all in Discovery in the Woods. A story of friendship, family and pure enchantment. Written by former first grade teacher Sandy Barton, the book speaks to the child in all of us. Having taught first grade for 30 years, I can envision the look on listeners faces as they hear about the antics of Sandy and her little friends. A fun read for all with an important lesson as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Magical Story, February 28, 2014
Discovery in the Woods is a wonderful story. The story of Mr. McAllister was so delightful that you felt part of the team to save him and his family. The message of friendship and promises kept will ring true for anyone who reads it. I know children will love reading about him and become true believers!

5.0 out of 5 stars My 9 year old daughter loved it, May 10, 2014
William Ferris (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
My daughter said it was a funny story with a good ending. It wasn't too hard to read for her age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book., April 25, 2014
Anonymous (San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
Full of adventure. Really short chapters. A fun read for an older preschooler-lower grade elementary school child. A fun St. Patrick's Day find...totally unexpected and a great way to teach your child to use their imagination as you read through the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful!, April 20, 2014
A delightful story of the little people who live in the woods near the author and the trust they put in each other!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, April 10, 2014
too long for young readers. good read for older students. several short stories, that are fun to read. good good

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book!!, April 6, 2014
This book was amazing! My 10 and 13 year olds loved it just as much as I did. It is written so well that all ages will enjoy this book! This is one of those books that will inspire imagination and curiosity. This is a must have book!

Discovery In The Woods: A St. Patrick's Day Surprise
Discovery In The Woods: A St. Patrick's Day Surprise by Sandy Barton (Paperback - February 5, 2014)
$5.99 $5.52