Robot Chicken 7 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Executed by the State Season Six flies in with a brand spankin' new opening credit sequence! The Robot Chicken writers put G.I. Joe up to his biggest challenge yet.
2. Crushed by a Steamroller on My 53rd Birthday See how the writers imagine what goes on after an Alvin and the Chipmunks concert; Mary Poppins is the kind of nanny we'd love to have around; We discover why B.A. Baracus hates flying so much.
3. Punctured Jugular Robot Chicken pitches "The Fast and the Furious 6"; We see Wilson from "Cast Away" in a "Bourne Identity-type role; We find out what Odd Job does on his day off; The writers dream how different Scooby-Doo would be if Lisbeth Salander joined them.
4. Poisoned By Relatives The truth behind Osama Bin Laden's death according to Robot Chicken; The Shirt Tales take to the skies in WWII; King Don rules with an iron fist and creamy goodness.
5. Hurtled from a Helicopter into a Speeding Train Middle-Earth will never be the same after Robot Chicken takes on "The Lord of the Rings"; We imagine what happens when Elijah finally makes it home for Passover Seder; Elliot and E.T. have another adventure.
6. Disemboweled by an Orphan Our demented minds see Gadget from Chip 'n Dale in a brand new way; The writers imagine what could happen if Frosty's hat landed on a few other things.
7. In Bed Surrounded by Loved Ones The Robot Chicken writers show you why you don't want to prank Apache Chief; We delve deep into the Lego world; What would happen if we got rid of all the wolves?; The creators show the good times catching up with Captain Kirk.
8. Choked on Multi-Colored Scarves Robot Chicken dreams up a TV theme song that just keeps going and going; The Robot Chicken Nerd joins Team Fortress; She-Ra knows what it feels like to be her horse, Swift Wind; We show you Skeletor's new plan to take over Eternia.
9. Hemlock, Gin and Juice This is how we imagine Dora the Explorer's Quinceanera going; You'll see why the Angry Birds got so angry; The writers bring Thomas the Tank Engine to an explosive end.
10. Collateral Damage in Gang Turf War We see what happens when E.T. takes over an E.R.; Our minds put Harry Potter in a not-so-magical situation; Find out why The Avengers keep Black Widow and Hawkeye on the team.
11. Eviscerated Post-Coitol by a Six Foot Mantis Robot Chicken creates a new Sesame Street character; The Mario Bros. spend all those gold coins they've collected; What we imagine Pinky and the Brain would do if they had a wild night on the town.
12. Butchered in Burbank How we would bring Monopoly to the silver screen; Dracula hosts a dinner party; The Little Mermaid travels up the Hudson River to New York.
13. Robot Chicken's ATM Christmas Special The Robot Chicken Christmas Special has Santa nearly missing Christmas; Kano from Mortal Kombat shares the holidays with Mrs. Cage; Justin Bieber's new song is bound to be a Christmas hit.
14. Papercut to Aorta The creators put Rocky and Bullwinkle in Of Moose and Men; Badtz-Maru has a very bad day; Our take on The Hunger Games if there were Smurfs involved.
15. Caffeine-Induced Aneurysm Robot Chicken brings you the facts about what really happened to the helicopter from Airwolf; We show you how we see iCarly's final episode going; Our rendition of the song Dr. Noonian Soong rapped after creating Data.
16. Eaten by Cats We show you what The Teletubies would be like as the next generation of Power Rangers; Doc Brown just can't get his time machine right; Parappa the Rapper teams with 50 Cent in our crazy world
17. Botched Jewel Heist Robot Chicken takes on sexual politics with The Disney Characters; We imagine what would happen when Jason Voorhees and Michael Meyers finally meet; The creators come up with a new rap for pescatarians and we show you the future of our holidays.
18. Robot Fight Accident The Robot Chicken Nerd tackles the role of Little Red Riding Hood; We show you The Avengers in their new Broadway show; The Robot Chicken writers give their version of the next Aliens film.
19. Choked on a Bottle Cap The writers have the Humping Robot attack the U.S. Navy in Battlehump; We show what an intervention would look like for M.A.D. Cat; Our minds imagine how The Thundercats learn about estrus.
20. Immortal We get a look inside the Oompa Loompa writer's room; Jesus returns to his home in Heaven.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Comedy|
|Starring||Seth Green, Sarah Chalke|
|Supporting actors||Breckin Meyer, Dan Milano, Patrick Pinney, Tom Root, Matthew Senreich, Patrick Stewart, Catherine Taber|
|Executive Producer||Janet Dimon|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|