5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a 5 year old girl.
Published on December 23, 2010 by KarolJo

3.0 out of 5 stars cute, but poorly made
This dress was at the top of my daughter's Christmas list so I had to get it for her. Don't spend a lot of money on it though because it is poorly made. When I got it the seams were barely sewn together. The headband that comes with it broke after only wearing it a few times.
Published on February 14, 2013 by Melissa C

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a 5 year old girl., December 23, 2010
This review is from: Aurora Deluxe Kids Costume (Toy)
I bought this last minute for my 5 year old daughter for Halloween 2010, and I did the Amazon Prime next day shipping, it arrived right away the next day and was in perfect condition, it fit her PERFECTLY (she is in the smallest in regular Girls clothing, 4-5x / XS) and she LOVED the costume, very nice design and it will stay in her dress up collection so she can wear it more than just the one occasion :) Adorable dress!

3.0 out of 5 stars cute, but poorly made, February 14, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars The Sleeves!, May 15, 2014
Zeina H Sahyoun (SAN DIEGO, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aurora Deluxe Kids Costume (Toy)
Lovely dress that my daughter got very excited about but when she tried it on she immediately wanted it take it off because of the rough itchy material the sleeves are made of. She refused to wear it again and the dress went straight back into its bag :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Well passed except sleeves, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Aurora Deluxe Kids Costume (Toy)
She thought the sleeves wee itchy so we cut them off but otherwise she liked it. We bought ita size larger as was recommended and were pleased with the fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but itchy, November 7, 2013
ElizaCallie (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aurora Deluxe Kids Costume (Toy)
The costume is very cute but my daughter didn't want to wear it on Halloween because it was "too itchy." Even with a leotard underneath, the seam where the bodice meets the skirt bothered her belly. Good thing her costume from last Halloween still fit so she had something to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Aurora Dress, May 25, 2011
Jenny (Winston-Salem, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aurora Deluxe Kids Costume (Toy)
My daughter loves to put on this dress and play princess. It is made well (for the price that you pay)and sizing is true. The only drawback is that the sleeves are made of mesh and are a bit itchy if child does not wear a shirt under it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 26, 2015
great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, December 27, 2010
This review is from: Aurora Deluxe Kids Costume (Toy)
This Aurora dress is perfect! It is just as it looks on the picture! My daughter loves it, and she has so much fun playing dress up all day! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Dress Up for a little one!, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Aurora Deluxe Kids Costume (Toy)
I liked this outfit for my 3yr old. It was nice because it fit well whereas many of the costumes you buy seem to run large for the little ones. We used this for Halloween, but my daughter still loves to dress up in it on a regular basis. The only down side is that it is a little scratchy which is not ideal, but still not a big problem. My daughter also wore this to a princess party and we got lots of compliments. I would highy recommend this for a 3yr old.

Aurora Deluxe Kids Costume