Published 6 months ago by JHays

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed with the quality for the price.
Published 15 months ago by MalaMonkey

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel that the disguise costume is much softer in the sleeves and equally as nice., August 21, 2014
This review is from: Disguise Disney's Frozen Elsa Deluxe Girl's Costume, 4-6X (Toy)
After months and months of trying to get the Elsa costume from the Disney store I finally broke down and purchased the disguise costume. The costume is made very well and true to size. The glitter is a bit much and gets all over the place but that would be the same with the real Disney costume. After receiving the item on a Friday the following Monday the Disney store has an abundance of Else costumes (figures). I feel that the disguise costume is much softer in the sleeves and equally as nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars this one was very nice., November 16, 2014
My 7 year old daughter is 45 pounds & 48" tall. Fit well. Just a tad loose in the shoulders.
Compared to the 1,000,000 other Elsa's on the street, this one was very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress for the price, August 2, 2014
My daughter picked this dress out of a line-up of different Elsa dresses. I got it for about $30 including shipping so I saved money over buying the Disney store dress, which I believe is still out of stock anyway. We received the dress yesterday and she immediately had to try it on. I got the size 7/8 and it fit almost perfectly. My daughter is 5, about 3 1/2 feet, 43 lbs so I'm glad I went with a bigger size. The dress reaches almost to the floor on her and the sleeves are pretty snug. She said they were kind of itchy where the glitter designs are but it didn't stop her from wearing it! Yes, the glitter falls off and gets all over the place, but that's going to happen with any dress-up clothes. No big deal, that's what vacuums are for! She loves it so I'm happy. She's declared it to be her Halloween costume!

5.0 out of 5 stars they were perfect!! They were even fancier than the ones ..., September 2, 2014
Bought these for our Disney World trip, they were perfect!! They were even fancier than the ones sold at the park for twice the price of this one!! My girls loved them!!! The size is true to regular sizes my little one wears a 5 or 6 and the 4-6X was a perfect fix and my older one wears an 8 and the 7/8 was a perfect fix:)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed with the quality for the price., December 3, 2013
Although this dress looks very similar to the one sold on the Disney website, this is no where near as nice. The satinish fabric on the front stops at the side seams. There is no tulle underneath. Pretty cheaply made for the price. This looks like it is a dress bought at a halloween store for $15. My daughter will probably like it, we are saving it for Christmas but I wished I would have spent $10 more to get the nicer dress at the Disney Store. : (

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this. It fit true to size with enough ..., November 14, 2014
I love this. It fit true to size with enough room to wear warm clothes underneath for trick-or-treating. My 11 yr old looked great as Elsa. And wasn't slutty!! It's really hard to find big kid costumes that are just cute. She loved the snowflakes & the cape. It's been machined washed several times on gentle & still looks great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its really close and half the price....Let it Go., July 29, 2014
Keldon (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
So, I know its not as nice as the one at Disneyland, however, it is half the price and if you're looking for something for your child to play in and have fun in, its very similar looking and adorable. The finger holes on the sleeves are a little small. My daughter is 4 and 41 inches tall. I bought her a 7/8. I'm glad I did. She is thrilled with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, it's Elsa, April 24, 2014
I have to admit it. I am a grandmother who would give her grandchildren everything. But when I saw Elsa costumes for $400 plus, I said, "no way!" I found this costume for a minimal price here and my grand daughter loved it! The minute she opened it up, she jumped for joy and yelled, That's Elsa! And I paid less than $40 for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product she loved it will purchase again!, November 19, 2014
Great product fast shipping

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for dress-up, but won't hold up long or be comfortable for play., December 15, 2014
Costume looks beautiful (see photo with my granddaughter.) She was so excited to receive and wear it. The sheer sleeves and sparkly/snowflake cape adds much to this festive outfit. I felt the quality of the costume was disappointing. Neckline is very loose and I had to pin it. Dress is itchy/scratchy so our princess wore it only for a few minutes. For a dress-up time or two, this dress is fine. For playwear, I ended up buying a washable cotton version on Etsy.

Disguise Disney's Frozen Elsa Deluxe Girl's Costume, 4-6X