- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Sasquatch Books; Second Printing edition (September 24, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1570613672
- ISBN-13: 978-1570613678
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 6.9 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,028,212 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Dishing with Kathy Casey: Food, Fun, and Cocktails from Seattle's Culinary Diva Paperback – September 24, 2002
Top Customer Reviews
I was able to enjoy my own party and not worry about last minute details. My guests raved about the appetizers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Every recipe I've made from this book so far has been terrific!!! Definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for new yummy recipesPublished on May 27, 2013 by D. Holmes
I have not made too many things out of this book yet but really liked the "pasta with chicken and artichoke bake" and the "Rosarita cocktail". Read morePublished on December 16, 2009 by S. Lillehei