Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 20, 2012
This guide really seems to be written by someone that cared and then edited by someone that didn't.
the maps are small and make little sense giving little idea of what area leads into another area.
The game detail while being written well has been smashed into small foot notes that over glorify screen shots from the game, often time the screen shots have nothing to do with anything. .. like they were placed to be used as a reference point on that map before the map was edited smaller and then were just never remove.
Sadly, I don't think I'll ever be buying a brandygames guide ever again after this.
Next time I'll wait for Prima to put out a guide.
on August 14, 2013
Dishonored is a great game, but to get all the enjoyment out of this game, I highly recommend this guide. There is so much in this game to explore and find: that is revalant to the story, that can be almost impossible without this guide. It will tell you everything you need to know to find all of the games hidden gems and secrets. It also guides you on whether you want to play bloody or the shadow style. 5 stars easy! I believe it is a must have for those who want to truly explore this game and get the maximum it has to offer, which is a lot. Thank you T.C. McDonald
on May 27, 2015
I was not doing well at all without this Guide....Dishonored is an amazing game and I learned so much more about the Story and the way I wanted to play my Character without being "High Chaos"...
on March 12, 2013
After buying this for a friend when he purchased the game Dishonered I can honestly say he never had another issue beating it. After asking him how it worked for him , he said it game him the game info he needed and also helped to achieve 100% game completion. I myself looked thru the book before giving it to him I noticed the detailed pictures of all the maps , and information of all the characters , enemies. It also included a section where it described all the weapons in detail. If you had any question on how to do something, or you needed a book to get you through it buy it.
on August 14, 2013
The guide contains pretty much everything one needs to know about Dishonored. The walkthrough section is neatly divided into two distinct paths: of blood and of shadow, effectively showcasing the best tactics for both play styles as well as covering all the missions' possible outcomes. My only gripe with this is the way it's presented in its Kindle form. Basically it's just low-res pictures — you can't zoom in effectively, as it becomes a blurred unreadable mess. Brady Games should really put more effort into their digital guides and do it properly. So if you're thinking about getting this one, buy a printed edition instead.
on October 20, 2012
Bought the kindle edition for my Xoom tablet. God forbid I tried it on my phone. The page displays with a large white border around it with no ability to resize the page to fit the screen. Also there's no ability to highlight text. Couldn't even rotate the display. The kindle version appears to be merely a collection of page scans. Even on a tablet the fixed font size is difficult to read.
on January 5, 2013
I found this book very helpful it gives you detailed maps and step by step help. however it does give away answer so i have only read it one challenge at a time. It does give you a lot of background information that i have found very helpful in the storyline of this game.
on September 4, 2014
this being a kindle guide, it is hard to read... when you try to increase the size, figuring out how to do it is like trying to put a puzzle together... other than that, it gives you great information on the characters, plot, weapons, and everything you need to know to complete the game and find everything you can...
on November 2, 2012
it doesnt zoom on kindle, making it imposible to read ok, unusauble, for the first time i feel ripoff buy the hardcopy
on February 10, 2013
The game is just phenominal and this guide has helped me achieve an even better understanding of the game and its contents.