Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 16, 2014
I bought this for a 7 year old's birthday party to go along with the Frozen puzzle and sticker book but we ended up not including it because it was definitely geared for a younger child. It's very easy to find the items one is searching for so there's really no challenge for an older child. I would say definitely 4 and under. Maybe 5. Otherwise it's a cute book, good quality and great pictures.
0Comment|128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2013
My kids love the look and find disney books (ages 4 and 5). My daughter just loves Frozen so I was happy to see this book was online. The first option off Amazon had the book out of stock, but I just clicked the different sellers option and found one avaliable for brand new and at the same price. I was very pleased that it came within two days still.
2424 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2014
Frozen items aren't easy to find. This book was inexpensive but great quality. My girls are 2 and 6 and both loved it.
on April 5, 2014
This is a very nice book. My 5 year old granddaughter and her 9 year old sister really enjoy looking for the objects.
on March 5, 2014
I have always loved the Look and Find books and since my daughter loves Frozen this one seemed like a natural choice. The pictures are great and I think the quality is good.... it just feels like it should have a few more pages when compared to other books I have. Or maybe it is just that some of the key scenes aren't represented. All in all, as long as you aren't paying a huge markup and only pay what the book lists for then I recommend it.
on June 17, 2014
I was so excited when I ordered this book, I couldn't wait to show it to my daughter. When it arrived, I opened it and at first glance was completely bummed out. This book is not nearly as good as the many other look and finds that we own. There is actually one scene in the book that just looks like people littered everywhere - I really think they could've done a better job. Don't waste your money, it is quite disappointing.
on March 4, 2014
With all the price gorging going on all Frozen items, this gem of a book will be loved by your little one and you will love the price. I bought this for my three granddaughters back in January with the 20" plush Elsa doll from the Disney store. This book is still the same price, while the doll has quadrupled + in price. All three of them love this book. It is a large, great quality book with bright shinny pictures that look just like the characters in the movie. There is much to find, plus added finds when you get to the end of the book. We all love this book.
on March 4, 2014
This is a cute book. ALL my kids loved it even the older ones. They have gone through it alot.
on February 18, 2014
Very impressed with the construction and design. I bought this as a birthday gift for my 2 year old. She loves Look and Finds, and this is a fairly challenging one for a toddler, but she loves it anyway. The cover is beautiful, the characters have a nice gloss varnish on them - giving the book quality. The Look and Find scenes on the inside pages aren't the exact 'screenshots' scenes straight of the movie. They are drawn in a simplistic but very detailed (if that makes sense) style. There is so much going on on each page that you can easily make up new things to find.
on April 1, 2015
My 3 year old daughter just loves this. Some items are easy to find while others are more difficult. We love that there are extra items in the back of the book that we can use to find more items from each page. It is very fun to play this game of eye spy with your child. This book had many beautiful illustrations and we have already used it many times. Definitely recommend for ages 3-6ish. Would repurchase.