4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book But...
Published 5 months ago by Trulyblessedmama

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book But!!
Very nice book but not for 5 year olds. Good for 2-3 year olds. No challenge for 5 year olds.
Published 5 months ago by Chocolate chip cookie

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book But..., June 16, 2014
This review is from: Look and Find® Disney® Frozen (Hardcover)
I bought this for a 7 year old's birthday party to go along with the Frozen puzzle and sticker book but we ended up not including it because it was definitely geared for a younger child. It's very easy to find the items one is searching for so there's really no challenge for an older child. I would say definitely 4 and under. Maybe 5. Otherwise it's a cute book, good quality and great pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, December 22, 2013
This review is from: Look and Find® Disney® Frozen (Hardcover)
My kids love the look and find disney books (ages 4 and 5). My daughter just loves Frozen so I was happy to see this book was online. The first option off Amazon had the book out of stock, but I just clicked the different sellers option and found one avaliable for brand new and at the same price. I was very pleased that it came within two days still.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Look and Find® Disney® Frozen (Hardcover)
Frozen items aren't easy to find. This book was inexpensive but great quality. My girls are 2 and 6 and both loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 5, 2014
grandma 6 (Leesburg, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Look and Find® Disney® Frozen (Hardcover)
This is a very nice book. My 5 year old granddaughter and her 9 year old sister really enjoy looking for the objects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Gem of a book, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Look and Find® Disney® Frozen (Hardcover)
With all the price gorging going on all Frozen items, this gem of a book will be loved by your little one and you will love the price. I bought this for my three granddaughters back in January with the 20" plush Elsa doll from the Disney store. This book is still the same price, while the doll has quadrupled + in price. All three of them love this book. It is a large, great quality book with bright shinny pictures that look just like the characters in the movie. There is much to find, plus added finds when you get to the end of the book. We all love this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Look and Find® Disney® Frozen (Hardcover)
This is a cute book. ALL my kids loved it even the older ones. They have gone through it alot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pictures, but it feels a little short, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Look and Find® Disney® Frozen (Hardcover)
I have always loved the Look and Find books and since my daughter loves Frozen this one seemed like a natural choice. The pictures are great and I think the quality is good.... it just feels like it should have a few more pages when compared to other books I have. Or maybe it is just that some of the key scenes aren't represented. All in all, as long as you aren't paying a huge markup and only pay what the book lists for then I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Look and Find® Disney® Frozen (Hardcover)
Very impressed with the construction and design. I bought this as a birthday gift for my 2 year old. She loves Look and Finds, and this is a fairly challenging one for a toddler, but she loves it anyway. The cover is beautiful, the characters have a nice gloss varnish on them - giving the book quality. The Look and Find scenes on the inside pages aren't the exact 'screenshots' scenes straight of the movie. They are drawn in a simplistic but very detailed (if that makes sense) style. There is so much going on on each page that you can easily make up new things to find.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book But!!, June 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 year old loves it, March 26, 2014
This review is from: Look and Find® Disney® Frozen (Hardcover)
My 3 year old daughter loves this book. She "reads" it every night in bed after we say goodnight, a great way to wind down. She knows where everything is now, including the extras in the back of the book, but still loves looking through it. Will definitely buy more of these Look and Find books.

Look and Find® Disney® Frozen
Look and Find® Disney® Frozen by Editors of Publications International (Hardcover - May 11, 2012)
$7.98
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.