5.0 out of 5 stars Best Princess shoe so far.
Published on December 28, 2012 by Betty

3.0 out of 5 stars Super cute for "little" feet!
Published on October 13, 2012 by Brit in the US!

3.0 out of 5 stars Super cute for "little" feet!, October 13, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ariel Deluxe Jelly Shoes (Toy)
I ordered these shoes for my 5-yr old daughter who is to be Ariel for Halloween this year. She has size 1 feet. They arrived quickly via Prime. They are super cute and look like they will hold up well. However, they were way too small for her. She couldn't even get her toes through to the end. Her heel hung about 1" off the end. I have a shoe sizer at home and measured the shoe from heel to toe, it came up as a size 13. So I would say this would fit any foot under a size 12.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Princess shoe so far., December 28, 2012
This review is from: Ariel Deluxe Jelly Shoes (Toy)
I purchased these shoes with an Ariel princess dress for my 4 year old daughter's 4th Birthday. These are a hard gel shoe, so very sturdy while still nice and grippy for a little one to walk around the house. Usually the little princess shoes are a hard plastic and seem way too dangerous for anyone to walk in unless they are on carpet. Since they are a gel type, they are more forgiving for different sizes of princesses. She'll be able to play with these a long time! They are adorable, and she loves her Ariel shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Jelly shoes., November 3, 2013
This review is from: Ariel Deluxe Jelly Shoes (Toy)
My daughter is a size 9.5 and these are a little big on her but I like how they are jelly like and not the hard clip clop plastic like other princess shoes I have purchased.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, but too small, September 27, 2013
This review is from: Ariel Deluxe Jelly Shoes (Toy)
This one size fits all is too small for my 4 yr old. Cute shoes tho, sad they are too small!!

3.0 out of 5 stars A Little Disapointed, September 20, 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ariel Deluxe Jelly Shoes (Toy)
I searched and searched for Ariel shoes for Halloween. These were by far the cutest and looked the safest to walk in for a 3 year old. My daughter wears a 9/10 and the shoes fit. It is tulle and not feathers like the other review says. That's disappointing. And the sole wore off within literally the first 10min of her just walking around the house cautiously trying to get used to them. The lining peeled off easily enough and I will be tying a satin ribbon around the sole ans up to her ankles in a bow for Halloween so they don't fall off. Ariel decal will have to be reinforced soon to before it falls off

3.0 out of 5 stars They're cute, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Ariel Deluxe Jelly Shoes (Toy)
I got these for my daughter and yes they're big, she still wears them. Personally I would not pay the amount though, it's not worth the price, but I got them for her as I couldn't find anything else for her Halloween outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what the picture shows, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Ariel Deluxe Jelly Shoes (Toy)
These shoes do not have the feathers as pictured, but they are cute and VERY durable for play shoes. I have 4 and 5 year old girls and they play with these shoes almost every day. Other play shoes have broken sometimes as soon as the first day, but these have lasted great for 3 months so far. My 4 year old is a huge mermaid fan so that was a winning atribute too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Ariel Deluxe Jelly Shoes (Toy)
I bought these for my 3 yr old. They are pretty big, fitting my 4 yr old with big feet much much better. The 3year old loves them and doesn't care if they are big so she really enjoys them. The shoes have a silver lining on the bottom which quickly peeled up. I gave these 4 stars because I wasn't expecting super high quality, just cute shoes with the birthday girls favorite princess on them. that's what I got. My toddlers have played with them for 2 months now and aside from that silver lining peeling away they are still going strong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ariel shoes, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Ariel Deluxe Jelly Shoes (Toy)
These are super cute! The only thing I would say is if you do order them, order a half size up if available. Much smaller than expected, she will barely get a few months out of them before she grows out of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars BRAVO!!!, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Ariel Deluxe Jelly Shoes (Toy)
These cute dress up shoes arrived quickly and made my grand daughter very happy on Christmas morning. They are better quality than most dress up shoes and I think she will get alot of enjoyment from them for a long time!

Ariel Deluxe Jelly Shoes