Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 9, 2010
My son loved the costume. The fabric is comfortable and not too hot. The only thing is that my son is almost 3 years old and the costume is a little tight on him. I expected the size to fit him fine since it's 3T-4T, but it's a little small and he gets a wedgie. He wears 3T in all of his regular clothes.
on October 26, 2011
This costume fit my 2 1/2 (21 months) year old perfectly. He typically wears a size 3T/4T in everyday clothes so in our case, I would say the costume fits true to size. It's durable enough for him to wear at least a few times, if not several. The hood also stays on really well so you don't have to worry about him fussing with it or getting in the way. In addition, my son absolutely loves the costume as it (apparently) makes him feel like the real Buzz Lightyear.

Best costume I've ever bought. Well worth the $25.
review image
on January 3, 2007
This was the costume my little one wanted one Halloween. I was happy to find one in the right size on Amazon. I was surprised at how sturdy it was. No falling apart mid-way through trick-or-treat. The only problem was trying to get it off of my son at the end of the day. He wanted to sleep in it. Then he wanted to wear it the next day too!
on September 10, 2011
I got this for my little boy for haloween and he wants to wear it everyday. he loves it and its cute on him but the sizing is kinda funny. He's a little tall for a four year old so maybe thats whats throwing it off. The arms and legs seem really long but the inseem seems to ride on him. he says its ok so i figure i'd let him wear it as it is.
on December 13, 2010
The costume is very thin polyester - pretty cheaply made; I wish I would have seen it before buying it. That being said, it wasn't that expensive & my son though it was pretty cool. He's an average sized 4 year old but the sleeves & pants were too long for him so I had to tuck them under & tape them up. It seemed as if they were meant for that b/c the edges were rough. It did the trick for Halloween but next year I'll look for something more substantial.
on February 3, 2015
super cute-its thin and somewhat translucent so I layer my son when he wears it. it was the right size for him-he is on the smaller side. Hes 38 inches and 34 pounds. it fits just fine. I bought the blow up wings. Son loves it.
on September 15, 2014
My 3 yo grandson said he wanted to be Buzz for halloween - so happy when i found this on Amazon! He is tall for his age so I got the 4t - it fits perfectly!! I also ordered the blow up back pack. He loves it. I am excited for Halloween!!
on June 2, 2008
My 4 year old son was just beside himself with excitement when this arrived. I have a hard time getting him to take it off. He just loves pretending that he is Buzz Lightyear.

Size-wise, it definitely runs on the small side. We got the size 4-6 (and my son is generally between a 4 and 5), but I don't expect him to fit in this for another year and a half.
on November 13, 2015
My 2 year old daughter LOVED this costume! She normally wears a 2T/3T and it fit great except the sleeves & legs were a bit too long. I just rolled them a couple of times and she was happy. It could also be hemmed easily. She did wear clothing under it since it was chilly and the costume is very thin. I would say if your child is a 4T, this might be a bit snug. It's not SUPER sturdy, but I never expect a costume to be. I've saved it for her to play dress up if she wants and I think it will last as long as it fits so I'm happy with that. Overall, very pleased.
review image
on November 27, 2010
My 3 year old son is a big Toy Story fan and decided he wanted to be Buzz for Halloween. I searched around and finally decided on this one. It's a simple costume, no special features, but I couldn't justify spending a ton of money on a costume. There are no wings, but if you are looking for a basic costume this fits the bill. The costume is lightweight, if the costume will be worn outside in cool weather, layer underneath. My son wore this costume to 2 parties, all day on the Friday before Halloween, and out trick-or-treating and it has held up nicely. Some of the threads are coming loose, but no rips or tears. My son was very happy with this costume, and I have no complaints either