4.0 out of 5 stars Nice costume for the kids
My son loved the costume. The fabric is comfortable and not too hot. The only thing is that my son is almost 3 years old and the costume is a little tight on him. I expected the size to fit him fine since it's 3T-4T, but it's a little small and he gets a wedgie. He wears 3T in all of his regular clothes.
Published on July 9, 2010 by jerry81_99

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for...
Published on December 13, 2010 by Laurie Pottmeyer

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice costume for the kids, July 9, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars A well made hit!, January 3, 2007
Jill Krawczyk (Stevens Point, WI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buzz Lightyear Classic Child (Toy)
This was the costume my little one wanted one Halloween. I was happy to find one in the right size on Amazon. I was surprised at how sturdy it was. No falling apart mid-way through trick-or-treat. The only problem was trying to get it off of my son at the end of the day. He wanted to sleep in it. Then he wanted to wear it the next day too!

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., December 13, 2010
This review is from: Buzz Lightyear Classic Child (Toy)
The costume is very thin polyester - pretty cheaply made; I wish I would have seen it before buying it. That being said, it wasn't that expensive & my son though it was pretty cool. He's an average sized 4 year old but the sleeves & pants were too long for him so I had to tuck them under & tape them up. It seemed as if they were meant for that b/c the edges were rough. It did the trick for Halloween but next year I'll look for something more substantial.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Toddler Boys 3-4, April 9, 2009
This review is from: Buzz Lightyear Classic Child (Toy)
Great for little boys who love buzz lightyear. The little boy I got this for put it on the second he opened the box and wore it for a week before his mom could get it off of him. Great gift idea! :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars hinky sizing, September 10, 2011
This review is from: Buzz Lightyear Classic Child (Toy)
I got this for my little boy for haloween and he wants to wear it everyday. he loves it and its cute on him but the sizing is kinda funny. He's a little tall for a four year old so maybe thats whats throwing it off. The arms and legs seem really long but the inseem seems to ride on him. he says its ok so i figure i'd let him wear it as it is.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Son Loved It!, December 6, 2010
This review is from: Buzz Lightyear Classic Child (Toy)
This was so cute for my 4 year old for Halloween. It is very lightweight, but that is a good thing here in Texas because usually it is not cold here on Halloween. The cuffs frayed a bit when I washed it, but I just cut off the excess string. Like I said, my son is 4, but I am not sure this will fit him by the time he is 5. Definitely not 6.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is an issue, December 2, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Buzz Lightyear Classic Child (Toy)
I bought this costume for my grandson for Christmas. He loved it. I think the quality is good, but the sizing is not. My grandson is 3 and I purchased size 4-6. It fit him perfectly in the torso (no room for growth) and was too long in the legs.

4.0 out of 5 stars calling Buzz Lightyear, November 27, 2010
Kerri E. Flesch "book lover" (Rochester, NY United States) - See all my reviews
My 3 year old son is a big Toy Story fan and decided he wanted to be Buzz for Halloween. I searched around and finally decided on this one. It's a simple costume, no special features, but I couldn't justify spending a ton of money on a costume. There are no wings, but if you are looking for a basic costume this fits the bill. The costume is lightweight, if the costume will be worn outside in cool weather, layer underneath. My son wore this costume to 2 parties, all day on the Friday before Halloween, and out trick-or-treating and it has held up nicely. Some of the threads are coming loose, but no rips or tears. My son was very happy with this costume, and I have no complaints either

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizes not accurate, November 14, 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Buzz Lightyear Classic Child (Toy)
My son is no where near the height or weights listed for the sizing and this just barley fit him. The seam on the back started opening after wearing for just a short time

4.0 out of 5 stars my 4 yr old son couldn't be happier, June 2, 2008
A. Campagna "Buzz's Mom" (Stoneham, MA United States) - See all my reviews
My 4 year old son was just beside himself with excitement when this arrived. I have a hard time getting him to take it off. He just loves pretending that he is Buzz Lightyear.

Size-wise, it definitely runs on the small side. We got the size 4-6 (and my son is generally between a 4 and 5), but I don't expect him to fit in this for another year and a half.

Buzz Lightyear Classic Child