4.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Mouse watch replacement
Published on September 7, 2011 by B. Bower

3.0 out of 5 stars Great looking vintage watch. Quality not so good.
The design and looks of this watch are great. It looks so good, not cheap at all! Particularly if you are looking for a large size, vintage style watch. For the price, it is a great value.

Published 21 months ago by aziur11

4.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Mouse watch replacement, September 7, 2011
This review is from: Disney Men's 56109 "Vintage Mickey Mouse" Watch with Black Leather Band (Watch)
We purchased this watch for my son, who has always wanted this watch. The watch broke on the second day as soon as he put it on. The hands fell to the bottom of the watch and just hung there. We contacted Amazon, and they sent out a new watch that same day and instructed us on how to return ours. (easy return!) The second watch has been working without a problem, and he has worn it nearly every day. I really appreciated the way Amazon took care of the problem immediately and assured our satisfaction. It is a cute watch and keeps accurate time with a sturdy band that is comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars husband loves mickey mouse watch, June 27, 2012
My 67 year old husband asked for (read "begged") a Mickey Mouse watch saying he always wanted one. Certainly as a kid his parents could never afforded such a luxury. He selected this one and upon receipt has not taken it off. He says the face is larger than expected and he enjoys that feature. He would recommend to another buyer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice vintage style Mickey watch, May 5, 2013
Like most people who have bought this watch, I used to own an original Mickey Mouse watch when I was a kid. Found my old one in one of my old boxes. Now that I've grown up, time for a new one. This watch is a large face watch, made in China with Japanese movement (but so was my authentic Mickey), genuine leather strap with superior padding (better than the Disney watches you find at the theme parks), came in a nice retail packed cardboard Disney box.

The picture advertised doesn't do justice for this watch. The silver chrome is well polished and the lens is real glass, not plastic. The strap seems a bit duller than the souvenir watch but it's better padded. The face is gold colored and is shiny. Mickey and the hour numbers are all nicely raised with a chrome outline. The rays that expand out from the center are raised as well. The stem has nice detail and the watch is advertised as water resistant up to 3 atm (about 100 ft). Souvenir watches aren't water resistant so it's a nice bonus. If you ever wanted a Mickey watch, you won't be disappointed. Because of the leather strap, you do need to oil it if you want to preserve it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good looking watch, February 20, 2012
Good looking watch, nice large face, not for kids! One thing to watch out, the face of the watch is gold not silver as seen in the picture. The leather band is also kind cheap. But for the price I am not complaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, February 26, 2014
Lovely oversized Mickey Mouse watch! This has a beautiful watch face and solid casing. The watch is lightweight and comfortable to wear. The band is real leather, and is very thick and padded. I expect the band to take some time to break in, as it is fairly stiff.

This is a great watch for men or women who like chunky oversized watches.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great looking vintage watch. Quality not so good., March 22, 2013

Quality: with problems. When I received this, the glass fell off. I thought of returning the item, but then took it to a Watch shop nearby and glass was securely placed again in the watch easily and at almost no cost. So problem fixed immediately... but this definitely should not have happened at all. This is why I am dropping my rating from 5 to a 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Search For a Mickey Watch is Finally Over!, July 24, 2012
This watch has all the class and quality of the original Mickey watches. I have loved Mickey since I was a little child. My dad bought me a watch when I was around 10 years old, in the early 60s, and I kept it for many years. It was lost in a move and I was heart broken. Well, now I feel I have found my watch once again! Those who have stated that the leather on the band is cheap do not know leather. Leather was big in my time and this band has an excellent grade of leather, that is even cushioned. My gold watch did not have this quality of band. I am not a plus size woman, but I do have large wrists, so I have always worn men's watches. This watch is great for men, but I was a bit surprised with how large the face is. The face, not including the pull out pin, is 1 3/8 inches in diameter (across) and about 5 2/8 inches in circumference (around). I must say I no longer need my glasses to see my watch. LOL. I will not be returning this watch regardless of it's size. I have not seen one this nice in years!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey!, November 8, 2011
Dinesh Bhatia (Singapore, Singapore Singapore) - See all my reviews
Love it, looks great and old enough authentic ;-) I had one I bought from Disneyland for over 4 yrs that finally gave up on me and had to buy a new one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, September 13, 2011
I love this watch. I have loved Micky Mouse since I was a child, it looks great and it keeps a perfect time

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch, May 7, 2013
The watch itself is a little on the large size. However, it is really a nice looking watch. The watch band is rather short I had to put it on the last notch. It is a great retro look, I've never seen Mickey look better. It appears to keep accurate time as well.