5.0 out of 5 stars Great plush! But watch your prices!!
First let me say, this is a great plush. It's high quality since it is from the Disney Store. It is pretty large and goes perfectly with the toddler sized Merida dolls. My daughter loves it, and it has held up well with all the rough play she does with it. It's soft and doesn't look like it will be falling apart at the seems anytime soon.

But, watch your...
Published on December 18, 2012 by SnoopyHJ

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok
Exactly what I expected. I got this along with the animators collection Merida, the book "a friend for merida", and the brave bow and arrow for my daughters third birthday. Shes played with all the others but hasnt really played with angus since the first day. Its cute but I dont think its really worth 17 bucks, maybe $12.
Published 10 months ago by rosieandnick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plush! But watch your prices!!, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Disney Brave Angus Plush Toy (Toy)

But, watch your prices. The normal full price on this is only $19.50 (NOT $45) at the Disney Store. I paid $12.50 for it at the Disney Store.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loves It, August 9, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Brave Angus Plush Toy (Toy)
I bought this go to with the soft Merida doll (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007XFD4AS/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i02) and my daughter really loves both. This is nicely large and soft so she can sleep with it. It doesn't stand up the bed, but hey... not a flaw. I'd recommend it and I'd buy it again. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy with this Plush Horse!, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Disney Brave Angus Plush Toy (Toy)
What can i say... it's from the Disney Store. Disney always does a great job on their plush animals! Nice big size., Adorable, Looks better than pictured! So happy i got this for my horse loving niece! she is going to love this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Stuffed Animal, June 17, 2013
This review is from: Disney Brave Angus Plush Toy (Toy)
The horse was a bit larger than I expected when it arrived but that didn't matter much because my child absolutely loved it! I thought it was very well made and it looks just like the picture in the advertisement. So if you have either a horse lover or a child that loves the Disney character Angus, I would highly recommend this toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well-Made, May 13, 2013
This review is from: Disney Brave Angus Plush Toy (Toy)
Great toy; nice and soft, good attention to detail, well-made.
My only possible criticism is that it doesn't stand on its own, but my daughter does not seem to mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars He stands up alone and is the perfect size for Merida to ride him, July 10, 2014
This review is from: Disney Brave Angus Plush Toy (Toy)
He is so soft! He stands up alone and is the perfect size for Merida to ride him. Awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars DISNEY "ANGUS" FROM THE MOVIE BRAVE, June 2, 2014
This review is from: Disney Brave Angus Plush Toy (Toy)
Very nice size stuffed horse. Good size and great price. This is s good addition to your "BRAVE" collection. Merida's faithful companion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Brave lover, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Disney Brave Angus Plush Toy (Toy)
Cuddly, well made, perfect for my daughter's Merida doll to ride. Great birthday present for my 5 year old daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angus, March 23, 2014
This review is from: Disney Brave Angus Plush Toy (Toy)
He is good sized great quality. Showed up in a plastic bag but was new and nice she did not care it wasn't in the box.

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, March 16, 2014