5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rain Poncho
This poncho is exactly what I wanted for my grandchildren. Fits over head easy, snaps on both sides. One size fits all. I would say ages 2 - 9.
Published on September 28, 2010 by C. A. Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped neckline while unfolding poncho
Published on November 15, 2011 by Gary Davidson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rain Poncho, September 28, 2010
C. A. Taylor (Corpus Christi TX) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped neckline while unfolding poncho, November 15, 2011
Gary Davidson (Columbus, OH USA) - See all my reviews
I have four children,so I shop carefully for items that can be passed along to the next child. I bought this one, based on the reviews and the fact it is supposed to be water-proof. First disappointment: It arrived not in red, as I ordered, but in navy blue. Hard enough to see on dark, rainy days; however, it has a large, red cars graphic on the front, adding to its visibility. A few days later, I opened it to hang in the closet and the neckline ripped. For someone who takes diligent care of clothing, I was really surprised just getting it out of the package would cause so much damage. Bottom line: Cheap, cheap, cheap (and it really shows in this product). I'll go back to more expensive, established brands.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok...., April 16, 2014
It mostly served it's purpose when we went to Disney World over Spring Break. However, after about 3 hours of wearing, then neck started tearing. There was no way my son would have been able to wear it the next day without the help of some duct tape.

3.0 out of 5 stars What it is, February 1, 2014
It's cute, and inexpensive and cheap. Will fit fine and be useful at camp this summer to keep in his backpack.

4.0 out of 5 stars Poncho, November 16, 2013
It is a little large for my 4.5year old. Looks good and it provides almost a full length coverage from the rain. The side press buttons are perfect for easy wear and removal.
I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars MeMaw43, February 14, 2013
I would recommend this raincoast even though it is not lined just a plastic poncho rain coat that snaps on the sides to fit like a coat. You can put heavy clothing under it in the winter and also use it in the summer rains. I wanted a lined one, but then I realized it would be too warm to wear in the spring and summer. Works perfect and looks adorable on my 5 year old grandson and much room to grow. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it, May 20, 2011
This review is from: Disney Cars Lightening Mcqueen Boy's One Size Fits All Rain Poncho (Apparel)
My son loves his rain poncho and would like to wear it everyday even if it is not raining. It is easy for him to pull over his head and clip the buttons on the side if they are open. It looks pretty sturdy to me and it definetly beats a umbrella (wich 4 year olds love to use as weapons)