5.0 out of 5 stars Rainboots!
My 3 year old son loves his new Cars movie rainboots and has been wearing them a lot. He is jumping in puddles and can pull them easily on and off himself.
Published 21 months ago by Caroline deBaere

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Large!
Published 22 months ago by Shannon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars sizes run very large, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Disney Cars Rain Boot (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
i bought these for my son and he walked right out of them. He wore a size 9 at the time and i got him size 9/10. He could have easily fit into the 7/8. Please keep this in mid when buying. Its probably better to buy the in a store where you can try them on. These are great for playing in the mud though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainboots!, November 16, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Large!, November 5, 2012
This review is from: Disney Cars Rain Boot (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
The boots are sturdy, the pull-up loops are very convenient and my 2-year old adores the boots (he refuses to take them off and is currently wearing them with a diaper and his pajama top). BUT they are way too big for him (one actually fell off while he was walking and he is wearing thick socks). He normally wears a Toddler 7M (Stride Rite) and they are a tad big (he's probably a true 6.5), but the size 7 in these boots are more like an 8. I would return these boots for a smaller size and would go a full size smaller (6), but they don't come any smaller than 7. I don't think he is actually going to be able to wear these outside since they fall off and he clearly has trouble walking in them. But I am going to eat the $23.00 to avoid the hassle of returning them and my son's hysterics. Maybe they will fit by the spring? Anyway, if you account for the boots running big and can get the size you need, I would definitely recommend the boots (especially if your child is Cars-obsessed like mine).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, April 12, 2012
Texas Artist (Tomball, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
I sent these to my grandson for his 2nd birthday. He loves them and they have become his favorite foot wear. They match some other Disney car rain gear from their store,(coat and umbrella) and even though the patterns are not perfect, you cannot tell it is not all one set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, Size Runs Large, September 13, 2012
Jenny Lee (El Paso, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Cars Rain Boot (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
I just received these and they're really great quality. My son wears a 9 so I ordered a 10, thinking he could wear some thick socks and we could get two seasons out of these boots. However, the 10 was more like an 11... so we're ordering a 9 now. Sizes run large!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boots!!!, December 22, 2013
These boots were just as I expected. Delivered quickly, and my Grandson loved them for his xmas gift last year. Still wearing them this year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thick rain boots with good traction, December 11, 2013
We read that these boots ran a little big. We ordered his size anyway figuring with thick socks they would be fine. So yes, they were a little big when they arrived but still stayed on great. The rubber is very thick, especially the soles. The handles on the top make them easy to get on. And the Cars characters to boot, what's not to love?

We were able to use these 2 winters in a row, which is pretty good for kids clothing. While not being worn everyday, they were worn often. The design on the boots has not worn off at all. Very good quality. Oh and did I mention he loves them...that's always good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2-year-old LOVES his Cars rain boots!, December 2, 2013
My son got these for Christmas last year and still wears and loves them. I'm glad they seem to run a little big. If it fits him longer, I'm definitely okay with that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumps up!, October 14, 2013
I chose 5 stars because my son has enjoyed this boots for almost a year and because they aré good quality hi has been able to enjoy them so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, September 9, 2013
The boots are durable and comfortable. My son loves it. I would recommend this product for toddlers it is safe.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›