Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on February 22, 2011
This book is great but only buy this book if you play the game, because if you do not play the game you will not understand this book.
on August 10, 2009
My son loved this book. He wants everything Club Penguin right now (he's 9 years old). He read it in one sitting and shared it with his sisters. It was also received in great condition!
My first grader came home the other day asking me if we could get some Club Penguin books. I had never heard of the series so I came browsing here on Amazon (the local library did not have the books). I ordered three since they were relatively inexpensive, and my daughter devoured them all within a week!

I looked through each book. The language is good and perfect for independent, young readers who are able to read chapter books. My daughter enjoys picking out her own path through the story, and reminded me of my own excitement when I was reading similar books at her age. There's quite a few titles in the series, and I plan on getting the rest of them. A fun, adventurous read!
on November 19, 2009
This is another Club Penguin Book that is great
for Kids. It takes them on an adventure, fun & educational.
on August 6, 2012
My 8 year old son is not a good reader. However he enjoys this book. When the reader gets to the end of the page, s/he chooses what happens next and goes to that page to continue her/his own storyline. When I was a kid I read Inspector Brown and this book is the same type/concept of book.
on August 13, 2011
This book inspires kids that the can find treasure and have fun!
go to [...] to find Rockhopper and his puffle
on September 22, 2012
Honduras... espacio!!!!!!!!! C,Altibarr.,C LEERzeichen mama p00p!cmas kiltert hiopred oooim huz... huhuh HAUNICA@ßßßßß ? NO!!!!! hdhrbfhdhgjj nfjfbd hf bhfncjc cjfjkfkf ffkd dkd cjcnvcjcnc cunc jv cnc cjc jfn c cifjfjdbfjfjjj
on August 29, 2013
My daughter is a huge Club Penguin fan and loves this book! Very easy to read and keeps her attention. This entire series of Club Penguin books is a good investment!
on February 25, 2013
My children loved this book . They liked the fact that you could create your own path to create your own adventure. They love the red puffle and how he saves him.
on January 14, 2013
My son loved it, so nice because it has many pages with full color. Mu son is a club penguin fan and this book was nice for him