Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Collection by Heys USA 18" Toy Story Kids Carry on Luggage D237K Heros in Training
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 11, 2014
We purchased this suitcase after buying a "cars" themed one made by the same company as both of my toddlers fought over the first one. They were super excited to each have their own suitcase and it is the perfect size for a toddler to be able to pull by themself as well as it holds quite a bit of clothing. We can easily pack a weeks worth of clothing in here. We will be purchasing another one from this brand once our infant gets older and picks his theme!!!
on May 5, 2014
This is a great product, but not from "THE SAME DAY SHIPPING Company" which disguises itself under such company names as "GET READY FOR MOTHER'S DAY" etc. We ordered our suitcase for our toddler, received it after about a week (acceptable) and then found a giant and deep scratch that extended across 25% of the suitcase. Yes, I know that suitcases will get damaged eventually but I liked paying new prices for new items. I contacted them and they gave me a way to send back everything and make my return take over 2 weeks (just to send it back-- not even including sending out a new one). We needed a suitcase now, so that won't work. I was hoping they'd refund me a percentage, but no such luck.

As a father of two kids with two full time jobs, I dont have time to go and send this back and re-order and gamble that I'll get a new product. I love the suitcase and my toddler is just going to have to accept that there's a scratch courtesy of the Same Day Shipping Company which operates with poor customer service. A phone number would have been nice.
on October 12, 2014
My 5 year old nephew loved his new roll away. It is perfect for a weekend trip. He had plenty of room for his clothes, Woody, Jesse and Buzz light years.
on August 4, 2014
It was able to fit 2 weeks worth of 3t toddler clothes, 5 swim suites, 4 pairs of shoes, undershirts. I would have loved it if the suitcase was expandable.
on April 9, 2015
Great suitcase! Fit 5 days worth of summer clothes AND 3 stuffed animals!
on August 29, 2014
Arrived timely. No complaints. Thank you ordered for my 15 month old.
on September 13, 2014
Looks great. Can't wait for my son to get to use it.
on July 10, 2012
This is a great suit case for little kids. The quality is exceptional! I am super impressed considering many other suit cases for children that are basically made to fall apart. LOVE THIS!

See 1 answered question