5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and value
I purchased these items online as you cannot locate them outside the USA. They are of great quality, and wash really well.
I will certainly purchase more in the future.
They were shipped on time, and arrived really quickly
Published on February 7, 2012 by Michelle Goodwin

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to return two sets
The dalmatian print is upside down. I assumed when the first one came in that we just got a defective item, so Amazon easily replaced. But when the second set came in the print on the fabric was again upside down. This item should be removed from Amazon's site. I love the other bodysuits I've purchased from Disney.
Published 11 months ago by Ledoux2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to return two sets, October 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and value, February 7, 2012
Michelle Goodwin (Werribee South, Victoria, AU) - See all my reviews
I will certainly purchase more in the future.
They were shipped on time, and arrived really quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars The best you can buy!, October 3, 2011
These bodysuits are wonderful!! They are VERY soft and stretchy for baby, and much thicker than most similar bodysuits. They withstand repeated washing VERY well, and will grow with your baby to last much longer than normal.

I loved these so much in fact, that I also bought the Winnie The Pooh "Follow Me" 3-Pack and Disney Cuddly Bodysuit 5-Pack and each set in multiple sizes. These are by far my favorite onesies for my son!

1.0 out of 5 stars Print is upside down!, January 17, 2014
Would have been cute, but the 101 Dalmatians print is upside down! Very disappointed. Do they really think that is acceptable?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality!, September 17, 2013
Very good quality and adjustable onesies. Disney suits are the best I am comfotable with my baby. %100 cotton. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, May 17, 2014
Got these for a Baby Gift hey look so cute on Baby sizing is good too love it love the Dalmatians

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favorite onesie brand!!!, April 28, 2014
Yes, it's a little random that I like the Disney "cuddly" bodysuits the best but they really are awesome. The fabric is stretchy and soft but not super thin like gerber and Carter's bran onesies. For some reason these ones are really good...

5.0 out of 5 stars They loved it., April 12, 2014
I have nothing else to say, but my review must be a certain length. One love, treat strangers like brothers.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Disney bodysuits, April 1, 2014
I love the Disney bodysuits to do embroidery on. Unfortunately they have recently made it to where they include a printed onesie and don't have all solid onesies any more. I had to send back the 1st set of these that I received because all the dalmatians were printed on the onesie upside down. Not good quality control.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft!!, March 6, 2014
One word to describe the Disney cuddly bodysuit- soft!!. I love these and recommend them as the material is soft and perfect for baby's skin. It is well made and the quality is very good.

Rate and Discover Movies