5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfortable bodysuits
The materials they used are fresh and allow great mobility. The colors they chose are happy and showy. We all love Lightning McQueen.
Published 23 months ago by Alberto J. Escobar

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design and sale price compare to Carter's
My baby looks good on it but the fabric is alright. It is cotton but it feels a little on the rough side.my mom love the snap on and thought that was a good idea.
Published 21 months ago by Chen2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfortable bodysuits, October 18, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design and sale price compare to Carter's, December 15, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feel and super cute, October 27, 2012
This review is from: Disney Cuddly Bodysuit - Disney/Pixar Cars "Driver Seat" Three-Pack (Apparel)
These are the perfect little body suits. They are 100% cotton and feel very soft. I am very happy with the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snaps are great, June 2, 2014
Soft fabric, nice design and I love that 2 are design free (HARD to find plain onesies believe it or not) and the snaps are brilliant (2 rows for babies that are either long to being with or grown long before out growing width.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, May 19, 2014
This was exactly what I was looking for and worked exactly as described. I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars great sizing, December 12, 2013
my son wore these for the last 6 months....love the adjustable snaps - its always great to get more wear out of infant clothes when you can

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these ...., March 29, 2013
bought these as a gift to some friends who were about to have a baby at the time i purchased these and they absolutely loved'em. Said they fit nicely and seems to be super comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfy, March 24, 2013
Great quality. Super soft. Love the two sets of snaps for growth. I like double usage. Finding a plain onesie is impossible so I like the one with decoration and the two plain. The quality is really nice. What I would expect from the Disney stamp.

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney Bodysuit, March 1, 2013
Quality of materail excellent. Babys Dad motor mad so loved the idea of cars on suit. Only dissapointment was only one of the three suits had the motif the other 2 were plain. My fault probably 'cos doesn't state that all three would have motif. All over pleased enough with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy after 1st wash, February 12, 2013
Out of the bag, they are very comfy. After the 1st wash, they are very comfy. I wish all of them have the designs, but I guess that will drive the price up. So this is a good deal for some nice bodysuit.

Rate and Discover Movies