‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality & well constructed, July 2, 2012
C. Song (New York, New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Cuddly Bodysuit - Minnie Mouse Nature Solids 4-Pack (Apparel)
This is a great set of onesies that is regularly rotated in my baby's outfits. The color has lasted through multiple washes and the cotton remains thick and soft. The reversed purple stitching is a nice touch and looks good if my daughter wears this alone or under a cute outfit such as overalls or a little skirt. I bought these onsies for her to wear when she was 3 months old. She is now 6 months and the onesies still fit her well, with room to grow (maybe another month?). She is in the 50th percentile for height and 80th percentile for weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm buying more!, March 3, 2012
These are wonderful onesies- I can't believe they don't have more reviews. I was looking for some that were solid colors- some bodysuits are really busy, color-wise, and stumbled across these. Having just received/washed them, I can say that I am extremely pleased with them. The fabric is quality, thick and soft, and it launders really well. The two sets of snaps at the bottom are great for a growing baby, and the snap panel is reinforced so that the fabric doesn't wear out from being pulled open again and again. I've already ordered more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, June 24, 2013
Great price, made well, what I would expect from snappy shorts. I like the second row of snaps for growth, nice thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, good quality, August 12, 2012
I like the Disney onesies. They are fairly soft and the double snaps on bottom allow them to fit a little longer. I would say they are true to size, unlike the Gerber onesies which are thinner cotton, run really small, and are overall very average.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same quality, nice colors, March 21, 2012
I initially bought a selection of Gerber onesies--classic, simple, and affordable.

However, by chance we ended up with a couple of packages of the Disney Cuddly Bodysuits, and I was impressed with the quality of these. The fabric is soft, the stitching is good (and not scratchy on the inside where the seams are), and I *love* the adjustable rows of snaps.

As it turns out, we've bought over 50 of the Disney bodysuits over the past 9 months. At their list price, I find them a bit expensive (they're simply onesies, afterall!). But I find Amazon regularly has them on sale, and because they are such nice quality, they seem to last. (Which helps to justify the higher cost.)

I have also bought them to give as a baby shower gift. (Just an FYI, in terms of gift giving: The packaging of the bodysuits is minimal (they are individually rolled up and placed into a clear bag. A small product card is generally inside. So they don't appear in traditional store packaging.)

I do wish that they came in sizes larger than 9 months, as we're outgrowing them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft, comfortable and wash very well, August 15, 2011
I bought 10 of these bodysuits. They are made of very soft cotton and are very comfortable. They wash very well. I love the cute colors they come in.

I love that they have additional row of buttons so these can be used for longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality and, July 9, 2014
Very cute, excellent quality and colors

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colors, April 30, 2014
I love all the different colors. I wish that these were still being made as they were perfect for embroidery. Hopefully these are brought back to Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best onesie's so far, January 8, 2014
Vivien Von (Philadelphia, USA) - See all my reviews
My baby is 6 months and I have purchased about 30 different onesies, since she is tall for her age, we usually go with one size bigger. some other brands we bought are not true to size and she didn't even have a chance to wear them before they ran short. These Disney's fit true to size and my baby girl look so good in these colors. I would definitely buy one more set in next size as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars DISNEY ONSIES are the BEST, December 9, 2013
my 2 month old son is in the 90th percentile and the 3-6 months fit him perfectly. I LOVE that there is room for them to grow with the double snap.

This fabric is really really soft and thick wash after wash. LOVE these onsies, just wish they made long sleeve ones.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›