5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, December 22, 2011
I got my first pack of the Disney Cuddly Bodysuit 5-Pack in April, and they held up so well that I have bought several more packs in bigger sizes. Like the plain white bodysuits, these are a nice quality fabric and have the adjustable, double-row snaps to extend the life of the bodysuits as baby grows longer.

My sister is expecting a baby and is requesting only "neutral" colors, and these met her approval. (Plus, she and her husband are tall...so I am expecting she'll appreciate the second row of snaps!)

While these are slightly more expensive than Gerber 5-Pack Onesies Brand One Piece Underwear, these are often on sale, and their improved quality/sizing makes it worthwhile to me. (I found that the Gerber ones were always smaller than the sizes indicated, and shrunk in the dryer, but these are much truer to size.)

I definitely recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars great brightly colored onesies, June 12, 2012
This review is from: Disney Cuddly Bodysuit - Winnie the Pooh Colorful Solids 4-Pack (Apparel)
I purchased one of this set and another color set for my impending baby in October. It was difficult to find inexpensive but quality onesies in plain bright colors, and I was thrilled when these came out on Amazon. I normally am not a Disney enthusiast, but I highly recommend these onesies. The cotton is soft and sturdy, and a nice medium weight (thicker than Carters and Gerber without being stiff). The double row of snaps (genius!) are reinforced with a placket. The cut is true to size, but fairly generous; the 3-6m size are still comfortable on my six month old, 91st percentile in height, chunky-thighed, cloth diaper-wearing boy, without going to the second button row yet. I have experienced no shrinkage or color fading after approx. three months of use.

I will absolutely be buying a few more of these sets for mixing and matching as he grows out of those we have, and will recommend them to anyone. They are perfect for people looking for gender neutral options.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 18, 2012
J. Becker (milwaukee, WI USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these as clothing blanks for crafting with, and they are so soft and fit awesome because of the extra row of snaps. I have such a hard time finding vibrant colors for onesie blanks, and these are absolutely perfect. They do not run and I didn't notice significant shrinkage if any at all, even on hot! I highly recommend them and have bought them again in other sizes, and plan to purchase different color combos as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, August 8, 2013
Kristina "KRT" (San Francisco, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
These are great onesies for a great price! I highly recommend these to anyone looking for quality. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these! High Quality Onesies, July 31, 2013
R. knutson "robeeen" (Orange County, CA USA) - See all my reviews
These Onesies are not only colorful, they are high quality. The stitching is well stitched and they stand out as the thread is a different color than the actual fabric. The buttons allow for different sizes, you can adjust it based on how long your baby is. Great product for a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, July 24, 2013
These are great. They hold up well after many washes and stay pretty soft. I love the bright colors too. I am suprised at how good the quality is considering the price. I plan on buying more of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice colors, great quality, July 3, 2013
i really loved these 4. we wore them for a long time! from about 5 months to 9 months. they are great quality and look nice
wash easily

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney cuddly bodysuits, June 19, 2013
I needed these colors and I liked the style and they are made really well and will last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and soft, June 12, 2013
Fits well, is very soft, not starchy... Definitely that sort of material that makes you want to snuggle your baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty True To Size, June 10, 2013
I loved the colors of these and I also love the fact that you can make them bigger to last longer because of the extra row of snaps.

Rate and Discover Movies