Disney Cuddly Bodysuit, Wrap Front, White, 3-6 Months
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Disney Huggable Soft 100% Cotton
- Disney huggable soft 100% cotton
- Double row of snaps gives an extra inch of length to "grow" with your baby for longer wear
- Wrap design makes dressing baby easier
- Tagless neck label protects baby's delicate skin
- Safety stitching on all seams for extra strength; holds its shape, with minimal shrinkage after repeated washings
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
The Disney Cuddly Wrap Bodysuit is a huggable soft, 100% cotton, perfectly sized bodysuit that will cuddle your baby like no other. It will hold its shape after repeated washings, and a snap front opening makes it easy to dress your baby! And, it's even built with snaps that grow with your baby for longer wear. Disney Baby feels pretty good about its Disney Cuddly Wrap Bodysuit. But hopefully your baby will feel even better in it. Especially after you welcome your little one with a cuddle.
|The Disney Cuddly Wrap Bodysuit is a huggable soft, 100% cotton, perfectly sized bodysuit that will cuddle your baby like no other. It will hold its shape after repeated washings, and its snap front opening makes it easy to dress your baby! And, it's even built with snaps that grow with your baby for longer wear.|
What's in the Box
Disney Cuddly Wrap Bodysuit, White, 3-6 Months.
Trademark Information: The Disney Cuddly Wrap Bodysuit™ Patent Pending
ENDPRODUCT NAME: Disney Cuddly Wrap Bodysuit, White, 6-9 Months
The Disney Cuddly Bodysuit, Wrap Front is a huggable soft, 100% cotton, perfectly sized bodysuit that will cuddle your baby like no other. It will hold its shape, with minimal shrinkage after repeated washings, and it's even built with Snaps That Grow With Your Baby for longer wear. The Disney Cuddly Bodysuit, Wrap Front makes dressing your little one even easier. Welcome your little character with a cuddle.
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 4.8 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B004OA7QYA
- Item model number: 011037DD-White-3-6 Months
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 18, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As for sizing, this was the last of the 3-6 month bodysuits that our son grew out of. He was 2 months, 2 weeks old and 14 pounds when we finally retired this one and moved into the 6-12 month sizes. Also we like the cut of this bodysuit. The bottom is cut narrow compared to most of the other onesies. This means less bulk and less binding fabric between his legs.
For better or worse, the only way you are going to tell this is from Disney is by the inside tag. What you see is what you get in the picture. No hidden mickeys or anything else. If that's what you want, you can't go wrong here. Me? I like even more Disney.
The suit itself is made of heavy cotton. I have only washed it once, but I do think it will hold up to many washings. My biggest concern is the number of snaps. You will have to snap 8 of them when you put your baby in this bodysuit and unsnap 8 very tight snaps to get them out of it. I am not convinced the fabric will be able to hold up to the tugging that is necessary to get it unsnapped. Using my nails to part the two halves doesn't work very well. If this fabric fails, I feel sure it will be because it pulled out of the snaps. It is nice that there are two rows of snaps in the crotch which will extend how long this suit will fit. The wrap style also makes it easier to put on.
It also came out of the wash like new and still fit very well.
This is definitely a cute little onesie that we will be using again.
There are 4 main qualities that I really like about these:
1. The material is a really nice and thick cotton. So far, it's standing up to washings great. This is a big plus if you plan to hand it down.
2. The extra set of snaps at the bottom is such a great idea if your baby is long. Right now, my son fits into it using the shorter snaps but it's nice to know that such a good quality onesie can be used a little longer even as he keeps growing. With that said though, it doesn't look like it's a good option if your child is chunky. The width doesn't seem to have as much give as thinner, cheaper onesies.
3. The wrap. OMG!!! I love this feature. Like many newborns, my baby HATES having a bodysuit pulled over his head. Even getting close to it will send him into a frenzy (and I don't blame him). This wrap front is so wonderful because we can avoid that head drama. Also, the inside part stays nice and flat. The snaps are nice and sturdy.
4. Lastly, it's a printed tag on the inside. And the Disney brand is identified only by the inside stamp and a tiny green tab on the left hip.
Overally, as a first time mom, I would absolutely recommend these! The only way to improve these is if they were offered in packs for cheaper.
It's true what others mention regarding the strange snap by the armpit, which we have found other brands avoid, but for us it's not such a big deal, after a couple of times using them you get used to it. And having the double row of snaps to allow for growth is a major plus.
We highly recommend them, I wish they had long sleeved ones too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Washes well! I love that it grows with your baby. Not for too long but still is super cute!! The baby can wear it loose.Published 23 months ago by misspretty
Nice thick quality material like other Disney front wraps, however I couldn't see much difference in sizing in comparison to the Disney drop needle 3-6mo wraps. Read morePublished on November 15, 2013 by Amazon Customer
These are amazing onesies. Early on, both my husband and I realized that kimono style onesies are where it's at. Read morePublished on November 4, 2013 by Erin
i like this product the only thing is i purchased it in the summer time and in houston tx it gets really hot down here and this garment is really thick and holds a lot of heat and... Read morePublished on September 24, 2013 by octavia ozenne
Cute bodysuit. My wife is quite happy with this purchase. She is happy because she spent my money for these. :-)Published on September 14, 2013 by Cesar L. Catalan Jr.
Good quality cloth
Correct fit with no irritation
My boy was looking so smart.. I love it..
Must buy product for babies..
I hate pulling onesies over newborn heads so I bought several wrap front tops for my second child. I absolutely love these. Read morePublished on August 26, 2013 by David L Keese
Who knew onsies would be so difficult to put on and take off? New moms are encouraged to nurse with your baby stripped down to a diaper--get this and your life will be much... Read morePublished on July 23, 2013 by Emma Murley