5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
This was a gift for my Grand daughter. Thanks for coming through. With few resources and little time I was able to make smiles.
Published 9 months ago by Robert Crigger

1.0 out of 5 stars Hannah Montana Disney digital camera
Published on January 1, 2009 by jak2968

1.0 out of 5 stars Hannah Montana Disney digital camera, January 1, 2009
This review is from: Disney DS11033 Pix Click 2.0 Digital Camera - Hannah Montana (Pink) (Electronics)
I have to agree with the other reviewer. This camera is awful! Most images you can't even make out, even in broad daylight. I didn't expect this to be a great camera, but my step daughter uses my Canon sometimes and does a pretty good job of taking photos, but it didn't matter where these photos were taken ... they were horrible. Don't bother buying it, we are going to return the one we got her.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, January 12, 2009
This camera does not take the best pictures and is extremely hard to see the image in the screen. My daughter is happy with it, but I wouldn't recommend it to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, December 31, 2008
Camera is awful. You can't even make out the image when you take a picture. It's not even worth taking the pictures. Was purchased at Toys R Us who won't even give store credit with out a receipt. They don't stand behind their products. Awful camera! Don't buy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, January 11, 2010
At this age, half the fun of having a camera is instantly looking at the pictures you've taken. It's literally almost impossible to see the picture on the extremely tiny display screen. The flash is horrible--no picture comes out without lots of blurriness that is if they even come out at all. Many are black. Yes it's a cheap camera but no kid could have fun with this at all what so ever. Do not buy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I cant see picture waste of money, February 23, 2013
I have had better pictures taken from my webcam. You cant even see the picture its like a blank or bright picture is very distored i couldnt beat the price though.Instead i should have took my cash and put it with a little more to get a better camera .Its not very durable neither. I would never ever ever buy this again infact im calling the makers of this to see what they can do .
DO NOT BY THIS HORRID PC OF GARBAGE because thats where it will end up

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, October 1, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars DID NOT WORK, February 17, 2013
I wasted money buying the as a gift for my grandchild. It never worked! She got it and her parents never could get it to work!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice first camera., January 14, 2013
Donna Hansen (East Islip, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I got this for my grand daughter for her first camera. It is suitable for a first camera, she loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for kids, November 26, 2012
not a high quality camera has a small screen but if you upload them to ur pc they look ok

so i like it its not great for great pics but its good for the kids to play with and has ok pics

1.0 out of 5 stars Be ware Don't buy this camera it very very awful, December 25, 2010
I purchased this camera for my little sister who loves Miley Cyrus. The package says color screen Lol yes the color of black. You can't see anything when trying to take a picture. My mom hooked it up to the pc to see if the pictures came out they were awful. This is a disgrace to even put Miley Cyrus picture and name on a product this bad. My mom and step dad is very upset. Now we have to send this back get the refund and give her something for Christmas. I recommend that you don't buy this camera. Don't waste your money. It even feels cheap. Terrible quality. This camera should be taking of the market.Disney DS11033 Pix Click 2.0 Digital Camera - Hannah Montana (Pink).

Rate and Discover Movies