CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Disney Doc McStuffins Doctor's Bag
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Now your little Doc can "practice" her skills and nurture her favorite toys back to health
- Features a bag, play syringe, blood pressure cuff, otoscope, bandage cuff, sticker sheet and Doc's magical stethoscope
- Doc's magical stethoscope lights up and plays a magical sound
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Just Play Doc McStuffin's Doctors Bag
Your stuffed animals and toys have never been more excited to get their check up's. Now your little Doc can "practice" her skills and nurture her favorite toys back to health. Features a bag, play syringe, blood pressure cuff, otoscope, bandage cuff, sticker sheet and Doc's magical stethoscope. Her magical stethoscope lights up and plays a magical sound.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
all the items fit into the Doc's bag. the opening and closing of the bag can be tricky. just got the item, so can't comment on durability yet. cheers.
That aside, the instruments are great fun, and for the most part are well-made. The blood pressure cuff I suspect will be the first to fall apart. It's more cheaply made than the other instruments, and the spinner inside the gauge sticks a bit. Thus far a solid tap gets it going again. Given that it is the star of the set for our little one, grief will ensue when tapping it no longer encourages it to work.
Overall, this is a good set for the 3-4 year old age range. The parts are not too small, work properly (mostly), and have already provided hours of fun, health education, and interaction with others.
- doctor bag is a hard shell and closes to keep all the instruments inside (great for travel and CLEAN up :)
- glittery handles do not shed any glitter (husbands rejoice)
- all instruments look like Doc's on the show
- stethoscope lights up and Doc's voice is recorded to say a few lines from the show when either the heart button is pressed on the front, or the little tab underneath is pressed when "listening" to a "patient" (by placing the stethoscope on something)
- The stethoscope ear piece is really tight - my 2 year old doesn't mind that much but it fits very very snug and the plastic is not very flexible. I think for an older child this could be an issue.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Our 2.5 year old is a big Doc McStuffins fan. The pieces in this doctor bag are easy for her to use to give her stuffed animals check ups. My reason for 4-stars vs. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Mrs Quinn
My toddler has recently become obsessed with Doc McStuffins. So this Doctor's Bag seemed like an obvious choice for Christmas. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Natalie Stutz
This a fun little kit we gave to our daughter for Christmas. She loves animals and playing doctor so this kit allowed her some tools for playtime. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Tyler Z.
Played with daily. Glittered parts are holding up well. Looks like the tools carried by the Disney character.Published 9 days ago by Camellia
My great-granddaughter likes to play with it but we both have a problem trying to open and close the case.Published 13 days ago by Gloria Best