- Series: Prima Official Game Guides
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Prima Games; Prima Official Game Guides edition (November 18, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0307895262
- ISBN-13: 978-0307895264
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.8 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (58 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #352,269 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides) Paperback – November 18, 2012
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have used Prima guides for nearly 20 years, and I have never had an experience as bad as this. I consider myself an avid gamer, and moreover I consider myself extremely proficient at following instructions. This guide fails terribly on multiple points, including one point that is so critical it provoked me to write this review.
1) The images in this guide are extremely poor. The pictures are good enough to give you an idea of which part of the area you might want to look, but they are in no way conclusive. This is especially true for many of the Mickey/Oswald images in the "Finding the Hidden Heroes" quest line. A few of the pictures are actually completely blank, or in other cases they were photos of the wrong areas accompanied by overlooked typographical errors.
2) Make sure you read the entire section before beginning anything. Multiple times I would follow the guide one image at a time by the descriptions only to find out that two paragraphs later it says something along the lines of, "However, if you don't want to ruin the entire city by destroying the streets do it this way.."
3) The guide often refers to "Second Visits" of an area. These second visits are after progress has seemingly occurred while you were gone, allowing you to begin new quests and access new areas. Second visits can also sometimes mean the next time you visit after you have defeated the boss, progressing you into the next quarter of the entire game (i.e. Autotopia). It should be made clear that simply leaving the area and returning does not in any way constitute a second visit.
4) Sometimes the steps required to complete a quest are strange and completely omitted from the guide all together.Read more ›
I like being able to see what I need to do next in the game and not forget it and try to remember later.
I would recommend this to people that want an extra edge in this game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Delivered without problems. Condition excellent. Daughter loves game.Published 11 months ago by Jim S.