5.0 out of 5 stars Great price. Fast shipping, April 21, 2014
This review is from: Disney / Pixar CARS 2 Movie Exclusive 148 Die Cast Car 10Pack Travelin Through Tokyo Includes 7 Set Exclusive Cars! (Toy)
This was a great price for these. I searched for a long time and didn't want to pay a fortune. Some of these are not sold in USA and were $9 a piece so this was a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best car set EVER, May 10, 2014
I wish I would have known my son would love cars, thankfully I found these, they are part of my son's favorite scene.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my nephew, April 23, 2012
I bought this set for my nephew who absolutely loves Cars and it was exactly what he wanted. The shipping was fast and he hasnt been able to put them down since he got them. Definitely a good buy.

Rate and Discover Movies