5.0 out of 5 stars Very light weigh!
Published on December 31, 2010 by Mrs.Peterson3107

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
It is a nice clock but for the price it cost I was expecting nicer materials. It is cheap plastic.
Published 22 months ago by HPLA16

5.0 out of 5 stars Very light weigh!, December 31, 2010
This review is from: Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Bank and Alarm Clock (Toy)
I ordered this clock to help my daughter understand a bed time. I like the fact that it had an alarm on it. My daughter loves it and carries it around the house always asking what time it is. She is almost three and hasn't noticed yet that it is also a piggy bank. She likes her piggy bank that she can see the money falling into it but I love the fact that this clock is light weight and I don't have to worry about my daughter dropping it because of the weight!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tinkerbell Clock, January 27, 2011
This review is from: Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Bank and Alarm Clock (Toy)
I'ts a nice Alarm clock and is as promise no music on the alarm just a simple beeping noise but it's fun and my little girl loves it. She wanted it to use it to help her to wake her up to go to school and the bank part is a fun way to help them learn how to save there money i do recommend this item and the seller item send as promise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable for a 4 year old little girl who loves princesses and fairies, December 28, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Bank and Alarm Clock (Toy)
I can't comment on durability because my granddaughter has only had this since Christmas. To top off this present, I gave her $5 in change to put in it. That part she REALLY loved!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
product as described

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, February 22, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Clock, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Bank and Alarm Clock (Toy)
Make sure the seller doesnt advertise that this Clock has Quartz Precision which would be an outright lie. As it does not have Quartz Precision. Its a way for them to try and sell it at a higher price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not readable., January 8, 2013
E. Lan "EL" (Sugar Land, TX USA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Bank and Alarm Clock (Toy)
I bought this one for my 6-years-old daughter. She can read clock, but this one is harder to read because all the pretty fairies on the background. No snooze option which doesn't make sense to me. I think snooze should be on every alarm clock. The nob to adjust time is to small for kid as well. I do not recommend this one as an alarm clock for your kids. It just looks pretty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Item was as described, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Bank and Alarm Clock (Toy)
This was purchased for my granddaughter. Nicely done and goes well with the rest of the Tinkerbell items for her room. The only dislike I have is the clock itself is a bit small.

5.0 out of 5 stars A-MAY-ZING, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Bank and Alarm Clock (Toy)
Love this! My 4 year old loves Tinker Bell and this is perfect. Came in great shape and just what I expected. I love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Bank and Alarm clock, December 22, 2011
This review is from: Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Bank and Alarm Clock (Toy)
Quality of product could be better. Tinkerbell's image is not as defined as other items I have purchased. With say that, it still is adorable and she is ony two, so she won't know the difference.