5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute.
I am so happy with this set! Just got it today so i have opened it yet. It will be for my daughters birthday. Her favorite is anna so its perfect... and NO painted on clothing. dress and dolls are awesome. Thank you... and you cant beat the price. Shocked its still in stock!
Published 10 months ago by lulu

3.0 out of 5 stars Three and a half
Published 7 months ago by BPatt

3.0 out of 5 stars Three and a half, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Anna and Kristoff Doll, 2-Pack (Toy)
I bought these for my daughter's 4th birthday, she is thrilled with them. Couple things that are a little strange though. I can't figure out what part of the movie Anna is dressed for, maybe the end? The dress is fully removable but the back of it is one solid color, the print is only on the front. She wears pink sparkly shoes and a matching crown. My daughter keeps saying she isn't supposed to have a crown, so if your kid notices that kind of thing, be warned :) Kristoff is also dressed strange but the only thing my daughter has noticed is that he doesn't have a hat. She is deeply distressed my his lack of a hat! His boots come off, so she likes to remove them. His shirt and belt are fabric also, but his pants are painted on. We have Elsa as well and she is a little taller than Anna, like in the movie, so that is good. The dolls have the look of a dollar store barbie in a way, like the plastic is cheap or something. I paid $25 for this set so I am very happy considering that price but I keep seeing the price soo much higher and it is not worth paying over $50 for this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute., January 31, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to your Frozen collection!, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Anna and Kristoff Doll, 2-Pack (Toy)
My daughter wanted the coronation dresses, and as anybody knows right now, finding anything Frozen is impossible!!! My daughter LOVES them, however, I like the Disney store version of the dolls better. Mattel didn't do a good job with the face of Anna and Elsa...if the Disney Store had them, I would have paid more to get the other doll...however, my daughter never complained, and loves them just the same. overall doll quality is fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter was extremely happy with these, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Anna and Kristoff Doll, 2-Pack (Toy)
Bought these for her 5th birthday! These were not too over priced like other frozen items that people try to scam you on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect 2fer, March 26, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Anna and Kristoff Doll, 2-Pack (Toy)
Came just as described, but quality is a bit better than the picture. Great price for the pair and delivered fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars She Loves Frozen, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Anna and Kristoff Doll, 2-Pack (Toy)
She Loves Frozen, Our 6 year old loves Frozen and the dolls. Amazon had them in stock when stores did not.They are the same quality as Barbie Dolls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kristoff and Anna Doll, April 23, 2014
Mary (LAS VEGAS, NV, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Frozen Anna and Kristoff Doll, 2-Pack (Toy)
They were every thing my grand daughter wanted and I was happy with the quality. worked out well for the birthday party

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful set, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Anna and Kristoff Doll, 2-Pack (Toy)
I sent this to my daughter for my granddaughter's 3rd birthday. My daughter loves the dolls and was impressed with the size and quality of them. My granddaughter loves them and probably won't share with her 4 year old sister.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice dolls!, March 20, 2014
Maggie Whitney (Newfield, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Frozen Anna and Kristoff Doll, 2-Pack (Toy)
It is so difficult to find any toys from the movie Frozen right now, and I was glad to see these on Amazon. The quality looks really good, and they were actually for a very reasonable price, unlike some vendors who sell frozen toys for way more than you could get them in stores. The dress is real- not painted on. Kristoff's pants are molded plastic, but that is absolutely fine with me, and it doesn't seem to bother the kids at all. The kids are having a great with them! Now if I can just find an Elsa...

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, March 19, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Anna and Kristoff Doll, 2-Pack (Toy)
the child loves it! That's the most important thing to me. Looks well-made to me as well. She loves this particular rendition of Anna.

Disney Frozen Anna and Kristoff Doll, 2-Pack