Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Frozen Bean Anna Plush
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on November 19, 2014
I purchased both the Elsa and the Anna for my girls, 3 and 6. The size (about 8 inches) is perfect for little hands. They are also a perfect size to tote around. After several months, these are still my girls' favorites.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 31, 2014
I liked how his toy looked exactly like Anna in the feature film. Although, I did not expect the voice-squeeze part in it. If customers like toys that talk, they will like this one. I don't mind it too much. I am keeping it.
on December 28, 2013
Cute doll, but much smaller than I expected. My own error for not reading carefully, but for as expensive as it was, I was hoping for a bit nicer quality.
on March 21, 2014
My 7 year absolutely loves this doll. The doll is soft and she sleeps with her. She likes that she says a couple lines from the movie.
on July 19, 2016
This is one of my daughter's favorite dolls! It was a little more than I wanted to spend as I had gotten the Elsa doll (same size) inexpensively through Kohl's but couldn't find Anna of the same size to match. This was a hard find, and what's Elsa without her sister. The hair is cute with the braids but the stripe looks kind of cheap to me but my daughter sure doesn't mind. It's nice for a younger child with the small size. The colors of the dress are vibrant and replicate Anna's dress in the movie. It also says a few phrases when you squeeze it. It's a great addition to the Elsa doll. My three year old plays with it frequently.
on January 23, 2014
It has a button that plays a few phrases from the movie. The button tag is ugly, but it comes off.
on October 11, 2014
My granddaughter loves her Anna doll and carries it with her everywhere. It's a nice size for 2 year old hands, about 10", and talks!
The clothes are not removable, and it is a very soft doll so will not hurt anyone playing with it. Service and product were excellent.
on December 25, 2014
Bought these for my 7 year old. My assumption was I thought they would have been bigger and hoped for better quality considering its "Frozen". I ended up giving them away. Not worth the price in my opinion. I recommend for Children 2 years or younger!
on August 17, 2014
The voice is super quiet. You can barely hear what she is saying, unless the room has no noise. Perfect if you don't like noisy toys, or maybe for bed time, but for a "play" toy, not exactly what I was hoping for. Cute doll, especially if you are looking for a quieter one for bed time purposes.
on October 15, 2014
This doll is cute- pretty face and nice detail on the dress- but please be aware it is very small!! Its less than the height of a Barbie type doll and the body is just as thin. The sound is very quiet. Got both the Anna and Elsa dolls. They make a nice pair.