4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product
The fabric is very thin and I expected better quality with this product, but it looks nicer once you use it on your bed. It's a nice product but take notice that just includes ONE reversible pillowcase including both designs shown in the picture.
Published 7 months ago by DanPineda

3.0 out of 5 stars This product became really thin after the 1st wash.
Published 8 months ago by LC

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Celebrate Love Sheet Set, Twin (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars This product became really thin after the 1st wash., April 18, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Celebrate Love Sheet Set, Twin (Misc.)
Did not buy from this seller. I purchased at Target.com for $21.99. I washed these as soon as I took out of packaging and after the wash they became really thin. Almost see through. They still do the job, I just don't see these lasting very long. My girls love that they get to have Anna and Elsa on their pillowcases. One side is Anna and if you flip the pillow over, its Elsa. Really cute, just really cheap. :(

1.0 out of 5 stars so disappointed......, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Celebrate Love Sheet Set, Twin (Misc.)
The sheet set is so flimsy. I expected better quality in a Disney product. I plan on returning the set. Also, the pillow is HUGE. It is not for a standard pillow.

2.0 out of 5 stars Super Thin Material, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Celebrate Love Sheet Set, Twin (Misc.)
This is for the sheet set only - which is nice to look at, but the material is so thin its pretty much transparent. Not worth thirty dollars. The comforter, however, which I purchased separately is wonderful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too pricey, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Celebrate Love Sheet Set, Twin (Misc.)
It's too expensive for the quality of bedsheet and pillowcase that I've received . Not worth it. One thing I only appreciate is the promptness of the delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disney frozen celebrate love sheets, April 21, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Celebrate Love Sheet Set, Twin (Misc.)
Very cute pattern but incredibly thin material. Disappointed by the quality, definitely not worth the price. Daughter loves them, hopefully they last thru the summer.

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS BAD AS SOME REVIEWS SAY!!!!, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Celebrate Love Sheet Set, Twin (Misc.)
These sheets are thin, but no thinner and cheaply made than any of the other Disney sheet sets. I was actually nervous to buy them because of the reviews, but if you have purchased other Disney bedding products you know what you're getting. They are no different! On a positive note, they are colorful and look great on the bed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sheets for frozen lovers out there, July 15, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Celebrate Love Sheet Set, Twin (Misc.)
Great sheets for frozen lovers out there. They are probably 150 thread count but that's what most of these kind of sheets are. My 5 and 3 year old girls LOVE them.

5.0 out of 5 stars The graphics and colors are nice. Like that the pillow case reverses to Elsa or ..., July 16, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Celebrate Love Sheet Set, Twin (Misc.)
Read all the reviews about how thin the sheets are, and it really doesn't bother me. Come on, these are kids' sheets! Not looking for 500-thread count here. The graphics and colors are nice. I like that the pillow case reverses to Elsa or Anna, so my daughter can sleep on whoever is her favorite that night. So, since my daughter loves them, I love them. Would recommend them to any Frozen fan!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not soft at all., December 1, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Celebrate Love Sheet Set, Twin (Misc.)
They are very thin and see through. My daughter is 4 and probably won't notice that. I washed them a few times before putting them on the bed, I also used fabric softer to make them softer to the touch, as they seem rough out of the package. They are 60 percent cotton and 40 percent polyester, I would have rather had a softer all cotton set.

Disney Frozen Celebrate Love Sheet Set, Twin