Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Frozen Elsa & Anna Umbrella
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 22, 2014
I bought this umbrella for my 5 year old niece, who like any other little girl is a big fan of Frozen. I was surprised at how small it was but then I realized that I'm not 5 years old anymore and it's not for an adult. It seems to work well from what I hear, she loves to use it and it keeps her dry. Although she did point out to me that the handle has Anna on both sides and she thought one side should be Elsa. ;)
on September 30, 2014
This arrived in a giant box that was mostly filled with bubble paper, but at least it was well protected. My daughter loves this and it works like any other umbrella…..but this one has pretty pictures of the first princess that does not need a man to rescue her.
on March 10, 2015
It was purchased primarily because it is FROZEN themed, therefor I did not expect it to stand up to a hurricane. The umbrella is *small* my daughter is 46 inches tall and it barely works for her. That being said, I kind of enjoy the fact that it is small and light to carry. PLUS it isn't smacking me in the face when she is carrying it around. It kept the rain off admirably, it would not stand up to an Elsa sized storm. Esthetically is had both Elsa and Anna plus some Arendellian (arendellite? Arendellish?) decorative graphics. My daughter especially appreciated that the handle is solid, comfortable and really, really cute.
on July 1, 2014
My granddaughter is in love with this umbrella.She received for her 5th birthday and does not let it go
TX
on March 19, 2014
TRU has this on sale currently for $12.99, however the umbrella we received only had 1 Elsa and 3 Anna pictures. Therefore, it is not as advertised on the photo and product tag. I will say though that the umbrella is very well made and the perfect size for little girls (ages 4 to 6). Would not recommend for kids older since this is sized very small.
on July 18, 2014
Very good quality and it is an adorable little umbrella, perfect for my four year old.
on December 28, 2014
I personally don't care for these umbrellas. I paid over $26.00 for one and expected it to be full sized. I was surely mistaken when the order came in. Even though my teenage daughter and her girlfriend loved them, I wasn't happy.
on March 10, 2014
I got this umbrella in just today. I think it's very cute! Had the envelope torn at the edge, but, the umbrella came in new condition. Hadn't opened it yet. I will soon. Looks like it's a child's umbrella. Hope it covers me good enough though
on August 13, 2014
the anna handle is not user friendly as it's flat. but my kids dont really care as it only rained couple days/yr here and we only use this to play. colors are vibrant just as pictured.
on July 27, 2014
Does it really matter what I think? My daughter loves it, it's Frozen themed after all! A bit on the small side but so is she so no complaints.