5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Do Business with WEASELTOWN !!!
Published 3 months ago by Charles Gorby

1.0 out of 5 stars Wait if you can!!
Just talked with someone at the Disney Store yesterday (12/28/13) and she told me they will be getting more Elsa dolls, but just not for another 1-2 months. Don't spend the money on the escalated price for these dolls unless you need it now!!!
Published 7 months ago by Dana S. Guynes

1.0 out of 5 stars Wait if you can!!, December 29, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars great doll... terrible price, March 17, 2014
Maggie Whitney (Newfield, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Frozen Exclusive 12 Inch Classic Doll Elsa (Toy)
The doll is beautiful, as are all the actual Disney Store princess dolls. I think it is criminal that people buy up these dolls from the Disney Store, making them unavailable to other customers, and then sell them at 4x the cost. I don't think this kind of business should be supported.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Do Business with WEASELTOWN !!!, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Exclusive 12 Inch Classic Doll Elsa (Toy)
This review has NOTHING to do with this particular purchase , of which I am completely PERSONALLY satisfied . It does , however have to do with a trend I am watching as concerns FROZEN merchandise , dolls in particular . I was in the World of Disney store at Orlando's Downtown Disney at opening on Saturday , April 12 , 2014 . Upon entering I went to the Frozen section to see 50+ Elsa dolls such as this one on the shelf . Within TEN ( 10 ) minutes , the time it took me to circumnavigate the store , THEY WERE GONE FROM THE SHELVES . I saw less than five ( 5 ) customers with individual dolls in their hands . These were at the regular $20 retail . You'll find PLENTY on the secondary market for 3 times or more in price . You'll NEVER see them at TARGET , WALMART , TOYS R US . . . heartbreaking to see the eyes of a child denied at the pink aisle because of a GREEDY adult with more disposable income than a hardworking mom or dad . It's time to send a message to these scalpers . Buy if you MUST , but stand your ground and pay the MINIMUM . Get friends involved to DRIVE THE PRICES DOWN . MAKE a difference !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Be careful of which doll you are ordering!, December 7, 2013
Patricia Hunter (Indianapolis, Indiana USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Frozen Exclusive 12 Inch Classic Doll Elsa (Toy)
I purchased this doll through Disney before the movie came out. It is beautiful! But I have 2 granddaughters and so wanted to purchase another. The Disney store is now sold out and the others being sold through various stores for $12 etc. is not this original. Those have the painted on, above the waist, clothes. SO BEWARE! So I bit the bullet and paid the extra through Amazon so both girls will be happy at Christmas. To be sure, the Disney sticker should be in the upper left hand corner of the packaging.

3.0 out of 5 stars frozen doll Elsa, April 21, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Exclusive 12 Inch Classic Doll Elsa (Toy)
I received my doll last week. oh! I liked the doll but,I was very disappointed when I turned the box around and found a sticker that read $19.99 and I paid $56.98 for doll. what a rip off. How can you sleep at night, when your ripping people off. Amazon should be accountable for this. SO BEWARE TO ALL BUYERS!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!! I was sent a very poor quality substitute, May 14, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Exclusive 12 Inch Classic Doll Elsa (Toy)
I realize these dolls are immensely popular, and are therefore sold out constantly. When I saw this posting I was so excited and was willing to pay a much higher price for the genuine article. Very unfortunately, what I received is not only clearly not the official doll, but is an incredibly poorly made substitution. The doll's hair is a mess of tangles, not braided, and has a blue streak right on top. The doll's clothes are exceptionally poorly made with completely uneven and exposed stitching, the wrong colors, and only slightly resembling the style of the dress portrayed in the film. The doll I received in no way resembles the picture for this ad, and it doesn't even resemble the picture on the front of the box. This would have been a birthday present for my niece, but even a 4 year old will notice this disaster of a toy. Save your money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Elsa Knock Off, May 13, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Exclusive 12 Inch Classic Doll Elsa (Toy)
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. I received a KNOCK OFF Elsa doll. Instead of it saying Disney Frozen, the box says Fashion Frozen. Elsa had a blue strip of hair down the middle! I am extremely upset about this. In the process of sending it back!! DO NOT BUY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Elsa doll, January 19, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Exclusive 12 Inch Classic Doll Elsa (Toy)
The local Disney Store was sold out of Elsa, and wouldn't be getting her in for probably another few months. Amazon had her, but the price was ridiculous- $60.00 or more!

I was thrilled when I found her on a trip to Disneyland. Considering she's been so hard to find, I was surprised that the Disney park had her. And for MUCH cheaper-$21.55. To me, that is a deal compared to $60.00.

Elsa is beautiful! She is fully articulated. Her knees, wrists and ankles bend. She looks exactly like the movie character with her side swept French braid (the braid is attached to the doll's arm.) Her icy blue dress is my favorite aspect. Her cape is covered with different sparkly snow flake designs. It really does make her look like a Snow Queen! And unlike other Classic Disney dolls, Elsa doesn't shed glitter everywhere, which is nice.

As with the other Classic Disney dolls, it was difficult to get Elsa out of her box. I tried to do it carefully so she wouldn't break.

As a collector, I would recommend this doll to other collectors or older children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully crafted doll, December 26, 2013
Beautiful doll, well made was a Christmas gift for our goddaughter. She collects dolls so this one is a great addition

1.0 out of 5 stars fake fake fake does not even look like this, May 10, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Exclusive 12 Inch Classic Doll Elsa (Toy)
ARE YOU JOKING ME.... the doll does not look like this... not the same outfit... hair crazy not in a braid... I am so mad right now....

Disney Frozen Exclusive 12 Inch Classic Doll Elsa