Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Frozen Exclusive Mini Doll Set [Kristoff, Anna, Elsa, Hans]
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 13, 2014
I ordered these dolls back in April for my daughter's 4th birthday and she was beyond thrilled when the Elsa actor handed her this box of dolls as a present in May. I agree that the shoes for Anna & Elsa come off immediately - I just applied a dab of crazy glue to them that night. The rest of the clothes are well made and can be taken off / put back on by a child easily. A few have mentioned that the dolls cannot stand on their own. I don't know why that would be a problem since none of my daughter's 11" princess and barbie dolls can stand on their own. All 4 frozen dolls sit nicely, so that is a plus. Check out my picture of the dolls sitting in my daughter's dollhouse.

I paid $36 w/free Prime shipping, so that came out to approx $9/doll, which I guess is fair (I haven't seen this set in the Disney store, but I'm guessing it retails for approx $20)...it's a shame that when I check back - I see this set listed for $60+
review image
on October 25, 2014
Okay for collectors only. Cheap material, clothing pills after five minutes of gental play. Clothing is removable, putting clothes back on is tough due to the hands getting caught on sleeve. A reviewer mentioned plastic wrap over the hands to put clothes on, really? Plastic wrap? Dangerous for the kid and more work for the adult! Shoes are also removable and so tiny I don't know what Disney was thinking! Reviewer mentioned leaving the plastic rubber bands on shoes, would work I suppose, again hazard to your child. Super glue might work. Heads are attached like your Barbie doll from the 80's. Bottom line, looks cute for those grandparents gifting. Nice for collectors that will keep dolls in packaging. Terrible for actual play. Check my photos, dime used for scale. I paid $24.50 at Disney Store.
review image review image review image
on January 10, 2015
I bought these dolls, and a few other mini doll sets, for my daughter to play in her 1:12 scale doll house. The figures are a bit taller than most doll house families, but still fit perfectly. I was fully expecting stiff joints on these dolls, and was pleasantly surprised to find out that they are ball-jointed at the shoulders and hips. However, the dolls have splayed out fingers, making it extremely difficult for kids (and adults) to put the dresses back on. Overall a good purchase!
on May 23, 2014
I was so desperate to bring home these dolls for my baby. I regretfully paid the expensive price. To my surprise the dolls were a little bit bigger than I expected. I also was delighted with the quality of these beautiful dolls. They are so pretty I wish I could have my own private collection. My expectations went way above what I expected. Truly a delight.....
on July 7, 2015
While I'm sure that my niece would give this doll set an enthusiastic 5-STAR rating due to the fact that she lives and breathes all things Frozen, I'm deducting a star because of the friggin clothing. Why in the world they would choose to make it so that the clothes are removable on these small dolls is beyond me. Why? Because, while the clothes strip off fairly easily, it's a beast to get them back on. My 4 yo niece definitely can't by herself and even those of us more dextrous adults in her life struggle to do it. This is just a suggestion, but if your child is very young, you might want to consider attaching the clothing permanently with fabric glue prior to giving it to your child and then telling her that the clothes don't come off. Yes, it is a lie but wait and see if you don't wish you'd lied after the 800th time of a sweet-faced girl begging you to try to redress her entire Frozen crew. Those pesky thumbs of theirs just defy sleeves!

I felt that the quality of the dolls and clothing is pretty good for the $27 that I paid for the set. I might have been disappointed with it though if I'd had to pay the $50 retail price listed on the product page.

Still and all, my niece was thrilled with the gift and we spent many hours play-acting with the 6" dolls and her Frozen castle. Of course, I only ever got to play with Anna, Hans, and Kristoff because the kiddo insists that SHE is Elsa. What the...? I predict years of counseling ahead for poor Anna after living in the shadow of her gorgeous and dynamic sister, Elsa. Maybe by then she'll learn to dress herself.
on May 21, 2015
Great dolls, daughters love them. Just be careful with the small, removable shoes.

Also, Disney, I'm curious as to why you would make the dresses removable while they are almost impossible to put back on. I started to replace the dress at my daughter's request at 5:45 this morning, and I hope to be done before the weekend arrives. As the hands are larger than the openings, I can only assume that these dresses are sewn directly onto the dolls in manufacturing. This is the only logical explanation I can come up with, as it would seem a production line that can only produce two of the dressed dolls per week would be inefficient.

Then again, you are Disney, so the possibility does exist that you have a team of nimble-fingered elves or fairies that are able to dress the dolls after they are created. If so, I would greatly appreciate you sending one as a short-term consultant to assist me; my daughter of 2.5 years old is in a pretty bossy phase, and she is not mincing words in loudly expressing her dissatisfaction with my progress. I would gladly compensate said fairy for their time; however, I think asking me to pay travel or per diem is unreasonable as I purchased the toy in good faith.

Finally, in Frozen 2, please find a way to explain why Elsa is missing two fingers on her left hand without traumatizing the children. I accidentally gnawed them off while trying to get the hand through the sleeve, and this will be much easier for you to explain to my daughter than it will for me. Thank you!
on February 28, 2016
Excellent set for the little girl with the room to grow. The dolls are better to say collectibles and on my personal taste are much more attractive than the barby's size. We already have had Aurora, Jasmin, Snowwhite, Mulan and some others the same 5" tall. They all are my girl's favorite toys.
on September 1, 2015
This is the perfect addition to anyone's Frozen Collection. The dolls are just the right side. They are not too small or too big. My daughter loves playing with them and they are high quality. No rips or tears in the clothing! All the hair has stayed on and they are a terrific addition to her toy box. Thanks!
on January 12, 2014
My daughter went nuts over these dolls! They are very detailed and are high quality dolls. They are also great for just display for doll collectors.
on February 11, 2015
These dolls are really cute, well constructed, and my daughter loves them. I appreciate how well they match the dolls in "Frozen" and how the princesses' hair stays nice, even though I caught my 2 year old son chewing on their heads. I did use strong glue to attach the shoes onto the girls' feet, but otherwise, they have been maintenance-free. Great purchase.