5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product but check the seller
Published 4 months ago by K.L

1.0 out of 5 stars Be aware!
The toys smell like unhealthy chemicals. I am actually debating whether to let my children play with it or not.
Published 4 months ago by Helena Liedtke

1.0 out of 5 stars Be aware!, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Figurine Play Set (Toy)
I also am suspecting, that the toys we received, are a knock off. We bought many figurine sets from the disney series (other princesses) and the quality was a thousand times better and no bad chamical fumes were coming from the toys. The quality of this set is horible and the fumes hurt my nose. Maybe the demand is too big and they have to fast track production....however, we paid $35 and we are going to send this back!!! We feel this is fraud. The figurines weren't even locked in their positions like in the picture. They were just wrapped in foil and stuffed in the casing....which makes me believe even more this is fraud. DO NOT BUY THIS TOY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product but check the seller, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Figurine Play Set (Toy)
The stock picture of this product is the deluxe version of these figuring that selling Disneyland parks. They also have a not-so-fency and simple-cheaper version in Disneystore, than a cheaper version with simple box in Jcpenney, but all of them, regardless of the mark up price, wouldn't be less than 10 bucks plus shipping, I saw way too much frozen knock off stuff recently online. I have nothing against product, it's excellent if you got the original nice one. But please read review of the seller and I agree with the other reviewer. avoid China based and too cheap ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crazy Mark Up, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Figurine Play Set (Toy)
My daughter has this and loves it! However, I was able to get it from the Disney store for $12.95, and that's about all it's worth. Paying anything over $20 for this set is insane.

4.0 out of 5 stars Used on a Frozen Cake, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Figurine Play Set (Toy)
I ordered these to use on a Frozen themed birthday cake. I love that the figures are on little white stands. They worked awesome for my intended purpose and looked great on the cake! The plastic seems a little to cheap to use as a toy, I think they would break pretty easily. Really not worth the price but Frozen stuff is so popular right now and hard to find!

3.0 out of 5 stars Elsa figurine arrived without stand, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Figurine Play Set (Toy)
I was disappointed as the product had obviously been used. The box was taped, and the Elsa figurine had no base so it couldn't stand. However, it was for my granddaughter's birthday and she seemed to be happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Easily break!, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Figurine Play Set (Toy)
Very nice but easily destroyed!we gad to use super glou for Kristof's hand and for Elsa's feet!however my child enjoy playing with the figurines a lot

1.0 out of 5 stars Frozen figurines are poor quality!, May 11, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Figurine Play Set (Toy)
My grandchild desperately wanted this item so I agreed to pay the asking price of $40 versus the $13 from the Disney Store which has no FROZEN stock. When I initially gave the package to him I thought that the figures had a different feel from others which I have bought. Please keep in mind that I have eight grandchildren and have bought more sets that carters has little liver pills. Today I visited him. The Ana figure has broken away from the base which is something that has NEVER happened in previous purchased sets some of which are 10 years old. I do believe this set was counterfeit as the packaging was incorrect and the figures did not have proper bottom stamps. My grandchild is still thrilled but I feel that I have been duped. I guess I will stick with books and movies from amazon. Shame on the seller for taking advantage and shame on Amazon for giving this person a 5 star 100% rating.

1.0 out of 5 stars A big dissappointment, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Figurine Play Set (Toy)
I do not know why they have these in the toy section - perhaps they would be ok for figurines to keep on a shelf away from children. Less than 1 hour after opening the package Anna lost her head. Now my granddaughter is 4, but she is careful with her toys. Anna fell to the wooden floor from a height of about 2 1/2 feet. The head was almost off when she brought it to me and in the process of putting it in my hand, it fell off. This is not a toy - in my opinion it is a piece of junk. She is less upset than I for she believes grandma can fix just about anything and, as I said, she is 4. She loves Frozen and knows the script almost completely. To add to the insult of being sold a defective product, I saw this yesterday on the Disney store site for a little over $12 and I paid more than $30 to Amazon for this

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Figurine Play Set (Toy)
My box was opened and taped back together with scotch tape. I purchased new. I'm glad I wasn't collecting and using the figures for a cake.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Figurine Play Set (Toy)
The first set of these we received were not wrapped correctly, so we called and complained and Amazon sent us another set. These are horrible quality and are flimsy. The faces are not completely on and they are bendable and flimsy. Disney should be ashamed putting out a product like this when the other figurine sets are so much better quality. Before purchasing this set, I would hold out and wait list yourself for the quality version.

Disney Frozen Figurine Play Set