Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Frozen Girls' Underwear - 7 Pack - Size 6
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 10, 2014
My granddaughter asked every single day when were her frozen panties going to arrive. She is 6 years old and saw them when I was going throughgirls stuff at Amazon. Had to buy them. Finally they arrived, a little bit late than expected but in the expected range. They are very pretty like everything Disney and I know they wash very well and last a lot because I bought the same a long time ago but with Ariel theme and she still has them and fit. Haven't lost their color or elasticity. You can buy them in confidence I wash them on machine wash and dry on a dryer.
on May 30, 2014
I BOUGHT 3 ITEMS FROM THE FROZEN LINE OF DISNEY AND I WAS HAPPY WITH ALL 3 PURCHASE'S. THESE UNDIES ARE SO CUTE AND GOOD THICK FABRIC. WELL WORTH THE PRICE AND FAST DELIVERY.
on November 4, 2014
Excellent and on time.
on August 17, 2015
The hardest part of shopping on line is you can't try on the merchandise before buying. My daughter loves them! Great quality & price! Fit as expected.
on September 17, 2014
A gift for grandchild and it's a hit.
on January 15, 2015