4.0 out of 5 stars Cute dolls, smaller than expected.
I ordered these for my daughter a couple of months ago and saved them for her easter basket. They were smaller than I expected but make cute "children" for her barbie-doll sized Anna. I feel like I paid too much for them at $26 but they are cute and she was really happy with them.
Published 10 months ago by Meredith Weber

3.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves it but ripped already
My daughter was very excited to get her frozen toddler dolls. Within a few days though the dress sleeve on the anna doll ripped a the seam. The Kristoff is still in one piece but we certainly play with the Anna doll more.
Published 9 months ago by Tera L Supe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute dolls, smaller than expected., April 21, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Young Anna and Kristoff Toddler Doll Giftpack (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, June 2, 2014
Smaller than what i expected but my child loved it! Comes exactly how it shows in the picture.happy with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves it but ripped already, May 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Rated this Product 5 Stars, May 21, 2014
This was part of a birthday present for my granddaughter. She loved it so we love it as well. We enjoy making our grandchildren happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boo, July 11, 2014
They are very little. Like little mini dolls. My daughter was upset

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 20, 2014
The items were to small not worth the price. I GIVE IT 0 STARS.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 6, 2014
This item was much smaller than the picture led us to believe.

1.0 out of 5 stars To small, June 26, 2014
Very disappointed I actually thought these were the large disney toddler dolls not the tiny ones. I did order more than one set which I will be returning.. My fault but not happy..

4.0 out of 5 stars my lil guy was ecstatic!, January 12, 2015
my son loved this set! it arrived very quickly and safely packaged, however appeared to have been opened and taped back together, which was no big deal since the dolls and their accessories were all accounted for. my 3 yr old never even noticed that detail, he was too excited :)

2.0 out of 5 stars These are not 12 inch toddler dolls, September 12, 2014
These are not 12 inch toddler dolls. When I see "toddler doll", that is what I think of . These should should be advertised as minature toddler dolls. Certianly not worth the $40 paid for them. I returned this item.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›