5.0 out of 5 stars Best doll ever!
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars The only way to stop scalpers is to stop buying from them!
Published 10 months ago by Eduardo

5.0 out of 5 stars Best doll ever!, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Musical Magic Elsa Doll (Toy)
I am 6 years old and I bought this doll with my own money. If you pull a thing from her bottom, the music plays longer. She has 2 shoes and a tiara that match her outfit. Her belly glows when you push her hands. This doll cost a lot of money. I love this doll so much I even sleep with it. I even take it on walks with my dad and I play the music like crazy. This doll is the prettiest doll I've ever had. I barely like any other doll, just this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars LET IT GO!!!, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Musical Magic Elsa Doll (Toy)
The doll is amazing fun for kids and collectors alike! The song that plays is a small part in Let It Go and when combined with her sister Anna, the two play music together. It's really cute and highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars The only way to stop scalpers is to stop buying from them!, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Musical Magic Elsa Doll (Toy)
This doll is supposed to be $29.99. The reason you are unable to find this doll at your local Target store is because the "resellers" on this page call ahead and reserve as many of the dolls as they can, buy them all, then resell them to willing victims who do not know how to play the system. Here's the key: Call your local stores and find out how often they get their toy deliveries. On those days, call at 8AM sharp to see if they have any in stock. Don't waste time calling every store - just pick 3, and call each one. We found one using this method after 3 tries. There are two BIG benefits to this system: First, you get what you wanted at the righ price. Second, you force the "resellers" back to reality. Life is all about choices. Make yours wisely!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy Anna doll too, April 8, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Musical Magic Elsa Doll (Toy)
My daughter loves Elsa and Anna dolls. Frozen is her favorite movie and she sings "Let it go" all the time. You have to buy both dolls, because Anna plays the harmony and Elsa plays the melody of the chorus. Don't forget to remove the plastic tab inserted in a slot in the back, otherwise, the doll only plays one verse of the chorus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Musical Magic Elsa Doll (Toy)
This was purchased for my 5 year old. She received it for Christmas after seeing Frozen in the theater. She absolutely loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy., January 3, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Musical Magic Elsa Doll (Toy)
My 5 yr old loves it, but it only plays one song....I guess I was expecting more. But still very fun toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it., February 7, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Musical Magic Elsa Doll (Toy)
It preforms well with her sister doll. They are played with every day. And placed in the beds my daughter made every night.

4.0 out of 5 stars Magical Elsa Doll, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Musical Magic Elsa Doll (Toy)
I got this for my daughter for Easter, so I have not given it to her as this is being written prior to Easter. The doll is beautiful and I do believe my daughter will love it. However, since this is designed for children, I'm not sure why they made it so difficult to get the music to play. You need to hold Elsa's hands just the right way. I'm hoping my little 4 year old will be able to get it to work. Other than that, the doll is great.

2.0 out of 5 stars I really am disappointed., July 1, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Musical Magic Elsa Doll (Toy)
I have bought singing princesses for my granddaughter. This one you have to hold both her hands her stomach lights up and it plays 2 musical short lines of her song. I really am disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elsa is magic with granddaughter, February 1, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Musical Magic Elsa Doll (Toy)
My granddaughter saw Frozen the movie and loved the characters. I purchased all of them including Elsa for Christmas. What a Hit it was.

Disney Frozen Musical Magic Elsa Doll