5.0 out of 5 stars Cute
Super cute blanket. And extra soft. I'm very happy with the colors. It looks just as vibrate as it does in the picture. Just wish it was a full size instead of twin but my daughter could careless. It's Anna and Elsa.
Published 11 months ago by butterphly

2.0 out of 5 stars Sheds like crazy when it is washed, poor quality.
Published 8 months ago by Lynn Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, March 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love FROZEN then buy this, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Loving Sisters Micro Raschel Throw, 46X60-Inch (Misc.)
If you love FROZEN this is a perfect gift for your girl. Sydney is 9 and is in love with it. It is super soft and fits perfectly on her twin bed. I didn't realize it was that long. She has a goose down feather blanket that it sits on top of perfectly. And the colors r very vibrant like the picture. Stitching was done real well too. So on top of a twin bed it covers most of it and hangs off 1 side a little. Great for cuddling in a recliner too. After I surprised her she gave me the biggest hug I've gotten in quite some time :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars super soft and beautiful, March 20, 2014
Great quality blanket. My four year old daughter is in love! It's perfect for cuddling up and watching Frozen. It's honestly the softest blanket we have and we have several microfiber/plush throws. It's softer than a really expensive one I got with a company Christmas present. The colors are beautiful, mostly fuchsia and true to the picture. Nicely stitched reinforced edging all the way around, will hold up well for washing I'm sure.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sheds like crazy when it is washed, poor quality., June 23, 2014
Lynn Carr "seeker of books" (Houston, MN United States) - See all my reviews
This throw is cute and soft, but when I washed it it shed so badly that it got over all the other items in the washing machine. Drying it didn't help get the fuzz off. I had to pick it off by hand. So I washed it again and more fuzz came off. After putting it in the dryer again, I still had to pick the fuzz off by hand. It is a lot lighter in weight now from losing all the fur, but the figures are still there. My grandgirls love Frozen and Anna and Elsa so I know they will love this. But the quality is poor and I think cheaply made. It had a long thread on the edging that unraveled when I tried to pull it. I had to sew the edging back on.
I am very disappointed in the quality, obviously it was quickly made to profit off the popularity of this Disney movie. I expected more of the Disney brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Much Softer and More Plush, September 25, 2014
We ordered this and another one to make a selection. Our concern had to to with some of the bad reviews for this one. Well, after inspecting both of them, this one is far softer; more cuddly. Is has a bound edging all the way around that if the stitching begins to fail will unravel. No different than any cloth item with binding. So we will keep an eye on the stitching. The other throw we got was different construction, maybe more durable, but not nearly as comfortable. Hey, for $20, and it makes a kid happy, I'll buy another one when I need it. Sometimes, I think some of these reviewers forget how little the item cost them. A couple of "Happy Meals" is a $10 event, I am sure the blanket will be, and already is, a great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, April 13, 2014
PERFECT!!! My daughter loves it and takes it everywhere. She sleeps with it every night. I would recommend it to every frozen fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 18, 2014
It was bigger than I thought that it would be and very soft and cozy my little girl loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Soft!, April 9, 2014
This blanket is so amazing. As a young adult fan of Frozen I wanted some merch that was soft and I could cuddle. So I opted for this blanket. It is the best thing I have ever done! It was shipped and arrived on my doorstep much earlier than expected, and in perfect condition. Thank you so much! <3

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Cuddly, Quality, September 29, 2014
I found this blanket at Target a few months ago. I paid about $15 there, but I don't think they have it anymore.
It's very soft and warm. The colors are bold and lovely and the Elsa & Anna artwork is very pretty. It's already held up through several washings (and drying in the dryer on low) and even came camping with us and still looks and feels new. It's the perfect cuddly blanket for any Frozen fan (Like my 1 year old daughter). Big enough to keep an adult warm, but small enough to be portable if needed. Great blanket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft and greatly loved!, October 19, 2014
My 6-year-old granddaughter absolutely loves this blanket, just as she did a Repunzel throw of the same super soft micro raschel fabric. That one is two years old and is still in great shape after daily use and many washings. This Northwest throw is generously sized, unlike some "similar" Frozen blankets, and cuddles her from head to foot. Perfect for any little girl in love with Frozen's Elsa and Anna!