Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Frozen MagiClip Flip 'N Switch Castle and Anna Doll
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 9, 2014
My nieces love it and spend hours playing with this toy. They recreate different scenes of this lovely movie and of course singing their songs at the same time... so don't LET IT GO!.. the righty toy at the right price!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon March 12, 2014
My daughter just had her 3rd birthday and is very fortunate to now own the Disney Frozen Small Doll Anna Castle Playset, the one for Elsa, and the $100 castle. This set looks TINY compared to the big castle.

PROS
- Comes with a Magiclip Anna doll. They are dainty and cute dolls, and the dress can be pinched open and Anna inserted to put it on. My daughter couldn't put Magiclip dresses on 6 months ago, but she can now.
- It's nice to have a doll and a little place to put her. You can't sit Anna down with the dress on.
- You can hang the dress so it is displayed in the mini castle room.

CONS
- Anna didn't have a tiara in the movie
- The castle room doesn't allow much interaction. It's small, and priced right at $14.99, but I guess I would see her playing with it more if she could have Anna do something other than squeeze in to the seat.
on February 13, 2014
My daughter is obsessed with Frozen. She loves this play set, especially because the she pretends it's Elsa's ice castle. She has the other Frozen figures so she can play out the scene. Even though we have tons of other MagiClip dolls and dresses, she keeps Anna in her original outfit. She will fit in the other Disney MagiClip dresses. There are two accessory pieces that come in this set that my daughter hasn't lost. I'm thankful she likes it because the Disney ice castle is over $100. She really likes it!
on August 23, 2014
My daughter (5) loves the Magiclip dolls and she loves Frozen. She bought this set with her birthday money and loves having Elsa (sold separately) and Anna going on adventures in this castle. Great toy for imaginary play. MagiClip Anna included in this set will fit dresses from other Magiclip dolls.
on July 9, 2014
This was a GREAT buy. One because the price was not jacked up and 2 because its Frozen what is not to love. I did love that the Anna is part of the magic clip collection. So my kid could interchange other dresses from the other parts of the magic clip princess collection. A def must for this price.
on May 25, 2014
Fast shipping product as described, not a ridiculous mark-up (I paid $15) considering the frenzy for Frozen toys. The MagiClip dolls are great for younger kids, as they are easily changed and are of good quality.
on March 24, 2016
This is a little cheapy, but it goes great with its "sister" castle set that has Elsa with her own castle. My 4 year-old son loves Frozen and started out with the Elsa set, only to ask for this one, too. He gets both out and sets out their little furniture, and he especially loves the tiny little pretend magic lotion and perfume bottles. He pretends to make them do some magic and makes the dolls talk to each other and walk in and out of their castles. It is a fun little set, but I would definitely get the other one, too.
on September 3, 2015
I think we have the whole city now.

At least I hope so.

These pieces are well made, they hook together as planned.

They make our daughter smile. What more could you want for a 5 star rating.
on July 23, 2014
Much smaller than expected. My granddaughter (aged 4) takes the doll out and plays with it, but there is not much to do with such a small (I suppose it is a) palace.

Not really worth the money.
on August 11, 2015
Awesome!

written by a 10 year old

Anna castle is pretty and cute! It comes with a perfectly pretty and well made flip'n' switch Anna doll! It comes with a couch with can be flipped over to a shelf. It comes with a mini pot for Anna and perfume for her too. It comes with a balcony,and floor, My only complaint is (Gasp in shock!?!) It is hard to put together. I had to get my mom to put the pieces together. Other than that perfect! perfect! perfect!