1,491 Reviews
 (1,119)

It's so hard to find Elsa and Frozen merchandise that isn't a knock-off or that isn't marked up 3 or 4 x the original price!

Published 6 months ago by Stephanie S. Hinderks

Beware of stock purchased directly from Amazon. Complete knockoffs. I have uploaded pictures of the doll received today. I am not sure it would be allowed to be posted. The one on the left was from the order received today which clearly is not Mattel. The one on the right was from an order received 2 weeks ago. Both purchased directly from Amazon.
Published 7 months ago by Hailey

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of stock purchased directly from Amazon. Complete knockoffs., May 2, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
Of course my daughter wanted this doll for her birthday. When it arrived I noticed the doll we received is not the doll shown in the picture. Paid $58.98 for a crappy knock off doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel like I won the lottery!! Avoid knock-offs and price gougers by buying from Amazon.com, not a third-party seller, June 13, 2014
Stephanie S. Hinderks (Washington, D.C. Metro Area) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)

Moms and dads - here's what you need to do to avoid those knock-offs and make sure you pay the suggested retail price: go to Amazon, and type in "Elsa Amazon.com" and this will ensure that your results are from Amazon.com, and not a third-party seller. Amazon.com sells all the products at the manufacturer's suggested retail price (or lower), and they are genuine. It took me several tries (over different days) before Amazon.com finally had some of these dolls in stock. They were gone pretty quickly, and after they were sold out, all that was left were the dolls from the third-party sellers. Have patience - you never know when Amazon will get a shipment from the manufacturer.

Based on reviews, it seems there's a substantial risk that the third-party sellers are either offering cheap knock-offs or they are the mean people who snap up all the Frozen merchandise at the toy store (or on Amazon) and then turn around and re-sell them on Amazon for crazy prices. Let's all boycott these meanies!

When I finally got this doll (genuine, from Mattel) at the normal price, I felt like I won the lottery. Elsa's dress does not have sleeves or bodice (instead they are painted on her arms and body) but she is beautiful for the price (just under fifteen bucks). Her face is beautifully painted and her hair and clothes were immaculate. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Elsa's shoes actually fit, and stay on. Overall, I am so happy I was able to give this to my three-year-old daughter without having spent a fortune.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Doll, May 7, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
Very, VERY disappointed in the quality. The doll is a barbie knock-off, the outfit did not even meet together in the back, and the hair kept falling out. The hair is shown braided in the description but when it arrived the hair was not braided and was a mess. I don't know how this seller or Amazon could sell this Elsa Doll as a disney product, I have purchased many items from Amazon and this is my first disappointment. The quality certainly did not equal the price!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap knockoff doll, not the real doll!, May 1, 2014
Catie L (Wakefield, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
I got this when it was over $40, it arrived, and is a cheap knockoff doll, not the real one as pictured. Beware!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Knock Off, May 27, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
Extremely disappointed when I received the product only to realize this was not even the product that was shown when I purchased. The box was even fake - called Bambin Elsa. Very disappointed that Amazon would support this type of overseas product piracy.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a fake Elsa doll!!!!, May 6, 2014
S Berry (Metro Detroit) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
Don't buy this doll! It looks nothing like the picture and is clearly a knock off made in China! Amazon should be embarrassed! The packaging is in another language, the doll has a blue streak in her hear, no crown, and nowhere does it even say Disney or Mattel! The box states "Bambino Anna" and "Fashion Frozen". You're not getting the true Frozen Elsa Mattel doll! It's cheap and poorly made! Not worth anything! I guess my daughter will be very disappointed on her birthday!!

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Mattel...NOT doll shown on website, May 21, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
I ordered this for my daughter's birthday and it was fulfilled by Amazon. I received it in the mail this morning and it is NOT by Mattel, nor does it even resemble the Elsa doll being advertised on the website. I have been a loyal Amazon customer for years and buy thousands of dollars through them every year. They never disappoint and their customer service is always top notch...but I was completely disappointed and upset by this. I contacted customer service to see if they would exchange the doll I received for the doll listed on the website, but I was informed that since it had "sold out" through Amazon and was now only available through third party sellers they could not exchange it for me. I will be returning for a refund and looking for this Elsa doll elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elsa is wonderful!, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
My daughter loved it! It's all she asked for for her birthday and Amazon was the only place I could get it. Great service and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doll, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
Perfect doll for a 3 year old Frozen fan. the top and skirt are easily removed and put back on by little fingers. The bodice is painted on and though some don't like the feature, I love it. Elsa turns into a mermaid and a gymnast and whatever else a little mind can dream up. The doll is quality built, and the crown and hair has stayed put since we purchased it.

Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll