Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on December 3, 2013
I just received this doll in the mail and it's maybe 5 inches tall. I thought I was getting the full size toddler doll but for nearly the same price I got a doll the fraction of that size. Don't buy this over-priced toy! This listing fails to mention size in an attempt to fool the buyer, don't fall for it. Ours is going back to the company.
on February 7, 2014
I purchased this doll because the doll pictured has cute little girl face and round,strong body and limbs, fit for a toddler. The doll we received is a short Barbie type doll - young girl figure, but tiny, rigid body,limbs and sharper face. Surprised by what was delivered, I returned to Amazon site to try to understand what had happened. Doll pictured with the "Young Anna doll and Olaf," which I purchased, is NOT THE PICTURE of Young Anna,but is the picture of "Toddler Anna..." I received a very small doll, not appropriate for the child for whom it was purchased. In addition, the price for doll received was criminal; absolute RIPOFF! I will be returning this doll immediately!
on December 23, 2013
This was not what I thought I was buying. This seller purposely is taking advantage of buyers by not fairly giving the correct description. For the price you expect to be getting the 15" toddler doll that was in all the stores, only to be disappointed with a very small doll. I would have only paid half the price for a doll that is half the size of what I expected. Total RIP OFF!
on January 22, 2015
I have to admit, I didn't read the size of the doll. Thought I was getting a full size doll. For this price the doll is tiny, about twice the height of a little people figure. I purchased a full size singing Elsa doll for less than this and I wanted an Anna doll around the same size.
on May 18, 2014
Need a perfect gift for a very cute little challenged girl and this was so perfect. She had a Frozen Birthday Party and loved everything I purchased from Amazon and their sellers. Always can count on Amazon and their great sellers for perfect sellers and fast shipping. My hat is off to all those from Amazon and their sellers cause they ROCK!!!
on December 18, 2014
This item was not what I expected and not worth $30. It was very small. You can get an 18 inch doll for the price I paid for this. I am sending it back and now I don't have time to get a bigger doll here for my daughter before Christmas which means I will have to try to find her something else at a local store.
on April 13, 2015
This doll is a little pricey for the smaller size. I did not read the size when I ordered this. So I quickly ordered the larger doll for $8 more. But it does seem to be the going price for these dolls. Otherwise very cute and adorable. I am sure my daughter will enjoy both sizes of dolls.
on January 21, 2015
$35 for this tiny thing?! Are you kidding me?! Who in their right mind would pay THAT MUCH for something literally the size of a Large McDonald's cup?! I'm outraged! Returned as soon as possible. Thankfully I was able to find a larger one elsewhere for $10 less than this disappointment costs.
review image
on July 8, 2014
I should've heeded the reviews. The doll itself is exactly what I was looking for - very cute and the right size, and (unlike some of the other reviewers) a legitimate Disney item (I think). But (like some other reviewers), the packaging the doll was in had clearly been opened before and was taped back closed, and the doll was badly damaged (her hair was cut). This was a gift, so I'm not easily able to return it. The package that it was in says "exclusively for Toys R Us", so I went there and found the doll again for HALF the price I paid for this defective doll on Amazon.

I am a pretty loyal Amazon Prime shopper and am extremely disappointed in the quality of what I was sent.
on September 3, 2015
Wow. Unlike a lot of the other buyers I did not check the deminsions. Super disappointing. I just assumed it was one of the 14" toddler dolls, no Anna is not even 6" tall. So unless you want to sown almost $30 on a plastic, do nothing toy, DO NOT BUY!! I feel shiested as if the buyer should make it more obvious that this isn't a toddler doll, like maybe put "5" doll" in the title? Especially after all the bad reviews. I will NEVER buy from this seller again. Below is a size comparison of an actual toddler doll I bought at the same price.
review image