5.0 out of 5 stars Very powerful!
Published 9 months ago by Shop mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
There're some painting errors on the product. So I gave 3 stars
Published 2 months ago by Hyuntae Kim

5.0 out of 5 stars Very powerful!, March 15, 2014
This review is from: Disney INFINITY Elsa (Video Game)
I bought Elsa as part of the frozen set. She is one of the most powerful characters. Her power freezes you, so by the time you unfreeze a couple seconds later shes standing there ready to freeze you again. And again. The other characters can't recover fast enough to fight back. If your kids aren't battling each other, she's still very powerful fighting the bad guys. She can only be used in the toybox area. My set came with 3 disks (and Anna) and one changed everything to look like its frozen. The grass, roads, skies. So at least that makes it seem a little more like your playing in their own world. (To be clear, this Elsa doesn't come with the extras in the toybox set.)

Update: One of my kids figured how to duck and shield themselves from Elsa's attacks. But Elsa is still a great fighter against the enemies in the toy box.

5.0 out of 5 stars The "mean" of the Frozen duo, September 21, 2014
This review is from: Disney INFINITY Elsa (Video Game)
Elsa is a collectable figure based on her character from Frozen animated movie and a game piece for Disney Infinity game. This figure looks gorgeous, but Elsa is a stronger character than Anna as a game character for a Disney Infinity Toy Box. The only negative: she is only for a Toy Box.

In game, Elsa is an excellent combatant, at the level of Mrs. Incredible or Rapunzel. She is only available to the Toy Boxes as there is no play set for her.

Her main attack (press Triangle button on PS3 controller) consist of blasting with frozen winds.

Her charged attack (press Triangle button on PS3 controller after jumping) consists of a blast area effect.

Her special attack (R2 trigger on PS3 controller) consists of throwing snow balls at a target.

All of her attacks have the side effect of freezing her opponent for a brief period of time. This give her a great advantage in combat.

Her dodge (Circle button and Left Thumb-stick on PS3 controller) consist of:
a. back flip.
b. cartwheels left or right.

Elsa also includes her own adventure: Elsa's Slingshot Gallery

As many other adventures, this is a race against time where you try to get as many lamps by shooting at them with the slingshot. You get rewarded with medals (Bronze, Silver and Gold) based on the amount that you collect. In my opinion, this is a inferior minigame than Anna's Chilling Challenge.

If you are fine with playing Elsa on a toy box only, then she will be a great addition to the Disney Infinity Starter Pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elsa rules, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Disney INFINITY Elsa (Video Game)
My daughter loves Frozen and I do as well. She enjoys playing Elsa the most probably. Elsa has probably the best powers of all the DI characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Elsa, as a toy, for a Disney game., May 30, 2014
This review is from: Disney INFINITY Elsa (Video Game)
Collect or play, still is nice to have. Please note: there is no Frozen level (yet), so the Frozen themed characters, etc, only work in the Toy Box.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED By everyone!, June 16, 2014
Tracy (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney INFINITY Elsa (Video Game)
This review is just on the figurine itself. This was a great. I used it actually for a cake topper along with Anna. LOVE! All the girls wanted it and I felt almost bad. Saved me money on the cake and my daughter gets to play with it after!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for the 10 y.o. WIN, June 12, 2014
This review is from: Disney INFINITY Elsa (Video Game)
My kids love this game and this character. Once Disney sucks you in with Infinity, you've got to keep getting these durn action figures. So, here we are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elsa is a must have!!, December 22, 2014
This review is from: Disney INFINITY Elsa (Video Game)
Elsa is one of my favorite characters. I love her freezing powers. She will freeze an enemy and before they get a chance to recover she is freezing them again. This worked very well when my daughter and I played together. I could freeze a bad guy and she would destroy them while they were frozen. If you have Disney Infinity and you loved Frozen, Elsa is a must have. She works with both the 1.0 and 2.0 version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cold doesn't bother me anyway!!, August 29, 2014
This review is from: Disney INFINITY Elsa (Video Game)
Whats better then video games and Disney? Frozen!!! When we found out that Elsa and her Sister had came out for Infinity it was a no brainer what we had to purchase. We picked up the sisters and they are the most used characters on our infinity system.
Play as Elsa and use her powers to freeze those around her. If you love Infinity and You love Frozen then pick this item up today.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love playing as Elsa, July 11, 2014
This review is from: Disney INFINITY Elsa (Video Game)
I love playing as Elsa! Her attacks are a snowball and an "ice wall" which both freeze the enemy for a few seconds. She is amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Elsa is awesome!!!, June 11, 2014
This review is from: Disney INFINITY Elsa (Video Game)
I love how I am able to play with my favorite Disney character on a video game. It also shows awesome powers and features!!

Disney INFINITY Elsa
Disney INFINITY Elsa by Disney INFINITY (Not Machine Specific)
$12.99