Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Edition: Wreck-It Ralph|Change

on November 28, 2013
There's a lot of confusion regarding the release of Individual Disney Infinity figures. What's going on is stores like Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R Us, Best Buy and Game Stop are getting "Exclusive Release" deals so only Best Buy is selling Wreck-it Ralph at the moment, but wait a couple weeks and all the stores will be able to carry these on their shelves. I think the only exception is the crystal figures that as far as I know is Toys R Us only item.

I have no problem with the practice of companies buying something at retail, and marking them up in their own store, but I think people need to be informed that these figures have JUST been released and they only seem scarce because of the exclusive release deals.

The Disney Infinity website isn't very good at telling you exactly where the figures are being sold exclusively, but if you go to a Disney Fan Site like vinylmationkingdom they're pretty good at about informing Disney Infinity fans about impending releases. So my point is, at this time there are plenty of Disney Infinity figures for everyone so no need to pay collector's prices at this time.

Some figures have a LOT of detailing like Woody and Rapunzel and I've noticed some paint jobs are better than others so it pays to be picky and got to a store where you can compare them to one another. In case you're wondering, Vanellope is currently being exclusively sold at Target, but it will be at all the stores soon!!!
1111 comments| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2014
I am really happy I bought this. I've been able to unlock a bunch of stuff for the game because I have Ralph and it makes up for him not having his own Adventure in the game. Really good and fun piece though.
on June 3, 2015
Super Character to add to our Disney Infinity collection. This Character has great moves and a fun skill tree to upgrade. I enjoy the comments this player makes to the other players during the game they help keep it lively fun and surprising . Very user friendly for both adults and children who enjoy the Disney Infinity Collection. This Piece makes a great play add on as well as a great display piece for those Disney lovers out there. I simply had to have him to go along with Vanelope I would purchase this item again in a heart beat!
on March 24, 2014
The Toy Box accessories have their own unique abilities, but what makes them worthwhile is the additional challenge. Ralph's challenge is to make it to the finish within a certain amount of time to earn a respective medal (Gold, Silver, Bronze). Medium difficulty.
on September 29, 2015
I can break it! Ralph is a great addition to our set. I slightly wish I could've bought he and Vanelloppi in a set, but that's okay. His special feature of breaking things is fun for my 5 year old. Overall, the figure is A+ quality, and a nice part of our infinity toy box.
on February 19, 2014
My son was sooooo excited when Ralph arrived, I was very happt to see this as part of the Buy 2/Get 1 Free sale. Ralph looks AWESOME and oh so cute standing on top of his cookie. Since the single pack no power disc but we have been lucky and managed to get all 3 of the Wreck-It Ralph disc along with Fix-It Felix so no worries there. Again these things do so much and give you so many options pending on the disc you use when playing that I can't really say too much about the play action. However the Wreck-It Ralph theme is one of my favorites and my son has been non-stop playing since he opened. A FAVORITE for sure :)
on February 26, 2014
My son was very excited to get this wreck it ralph figurine to add to his disney infinity collection. He enjoys this cgharacter and the possibilites this character can do. However, you can only use this character in the toy box, which is a little disappointing there is no world for hm and vanellope.
on April 6, 2014
I like the character, of course it looks just like the cartoon!!! His Cherry Bombs are cool 8bit GFX/Sound, and his Ground Pound is a sweet maneuver to clear a lot of enemies!! As stated before -I wish there was a Game Mode of this entire movie, I think it would be cool to carry out the crazy battles and different sequences of games he goes thru with Vanellope in the movie too!! The shared users downloadable homemade levels are neat, but not "authentic" enough as a real publisher of the game would make it!!
on May 16, 2014
Made just as well as all the other Infinty characters and my kids LOVE him! I would definitely recommend! His powers in the game are awesome!
on December 11, 2013
Ken's Gems is Incredible amazing and all the great names you can think of! Rushed my purchase so it can be under the tree for my son. It came in the package so neat like it was mailed from a store.

THANK YOU!